Mammut Barryvox

Has anyone here bought the Mammut Barryvox off undergroundterrier.com?

I believe it "BRYAN" who i need to contact, but seem to be having problems getting a response!

I am looking to buy the barryvox pulse and locator collar, so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Cheers Dabigmc. :thumbs:

I believe it "BRYAN" who i need to contact, but seem to be having problems getting a response!

I am looking to buy the barryvox pulse and locator collar, so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Since Bryan converted to Islam he has been very hard to get hold of, as far as I'm aware Underground Terrier no longer sells anything.

Either do a Google search and find an on line retailer for your Barryvox Pulse or contact Matullkoh on here who was selling them.

Hope that helps.

Since Bryan converted to Islam he has been very hard to get hold of, as far as I'm aware Underground Terrier no longer sells anything.

Either do a Google search and find an on line retailer for your Barryvox Pulse or contact Matullkoh on here who was selling them.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Lad, I'm hoping to get the strong stuff terrier collar as well, the collar for the ortovox transmitter!!

Are you the same strong stuff that makes the collars? :thumbs:

Hope that helps.

Cheers Lad, I'm hoping to get the strong stuff terrier collar as well, the collar for the ortovox transmitter!!

Yes mate, that was me that made them, just pm me when you're ready.

I'd say you'd be best getting hold of the transmitter first though, am not sure how easy they are to get hold of now.

:thumbs:

Hope that helps.

Yes mate, that was me that made them, just pm me when you're ready.

I'd say you'd be best getting hold of the transmitter first though, am not sure how easy they are to get hold of now.

:thumbs:

Will do!

Thanks very much!

can some one please do they same for me i have money to get one and need a link or a site for it

I been checking different sites, so far i have found the Mammut pulse barryvox for £275 on Gear-zone.co.uk and the ortovox collar for £88 on snowsafe.co.uk and then i will hopefully be getting strong stuff to make the collar for the ortovox transmitter!

Bit s**t having to go to different sites, but seems to be the only way!

I was looking into these myself,but decided against them,if there that hard to buy,how hard would it be to get one fixed if needed. :hmm:

i still got the boxes for 300eur.

my mail matej@nornik.sk

all boxes got worldwide guarantee

Edited by matulkoh
Guest dee mac

can some one please do they same for me i have money to get one and need a link or a site for it

I been checking different sites, so far i have found the Mammut pulse barryvox for £275 on Gear-zone.co.uk and the ortovox collar for £88 on snowsafe.co.uk and then i will hopefully be getting strong stuff to make the collar for the ortovox transmitter!

Bit s**t having to go to different sites, but seems to be the only way!

the barryvox a very good piece of kit but use the b and f collar it s bang on the money everytime and no messing about getting collars made for it and if anything goes wrong with it just send it back too b and f .

i have the b and f and have had no issues at all with it. the odd time id find that because of the collars position on the side of the neck you 'sometimes' break in at the side of the tube rather than the top. no big deal. i hear that barryvox box and b and f collar do work better together. though noone has explained to me how or why?? so time will tell.......MUDD.......

i have the b and f and have had no issues at all with it. the odd time id find that because of the collars position on the side of the neck you 'sometimes' break in at the side of the tube rather than the top. no big deal. i hear that barryvox box and b and f collar do work better together. though noone has explained to me how or why?? so time will tell.......MUDD.......

Well mudd in a week we will be able to answer that question, waitin on it bein delivered!

Tell u what, you drop ur black and tan with b & f collar and box record the time, then i will drop my dog with barryvox and b & f collar record time.....as long as ur dog dosn't jack we will find out :feck: