Message for scum supporters

Cannot see man Utd wanting him to be honest :thumbs: he wuld be better off staying at Newcastle and signing another 5 year improved deal, that way if he stays consistent he can go for better money to another club,everyone wins that way :victory: mind that said i think Ashley would cash in without a second thought :whistling: you cannot blame the lad for wanting to go for the top either if he is the genuine article :hmm: , and newcastle are a long way from that yet :icon_redface:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romany we offered to sign Gazza so that could get his head right by the likes of Gary Pallister, Steve Bruce and God himself Alex Ferguson. He fooked up and the rest is history. We offered Shearer th

Cannot see man Utd wanting him to be honest :thumbs: he wuld be better off staying at Newcastle and signing another 5 year improved deal, that way if he stays consistent he can go for better money to another club,everyone wins that way :victory: mind that said i think Ashley would cash in without a second thought :whistling: you cannot blame the lad for wanting to go for the top either if he is the genuine article :hmm: , and newcastle are a long way from that yet :icon_redface:

ere, ere.... is that you in that book.... :whistling:

I thought Rangers were skint..... :whistling:

They are, but they've also got a striker that can score.:whistling:

They've also got a keeper that can 'score' pretty well too,aye with the ladies that is... :whistling:

Newcastle have already got him on the 5 year contract, its all up to that fat cockney c**t. If he screws his loaf Andy Carrol and Nile Ranger could be some of the best strikers in the Premier league fact. Mike Ashley has lost a lot of money on the club, thats the main reason it hasnt been sold, the only way to make the money back is keep what he has and build on it in january. We are still classed as a Championship club until we can stick the top flight a season or two! We are debt free if i remember rightly,unlike most of the premier league clubs that come with 200 and 300 million pounds of debt to pay off aswel as paying for the club! If ashley sells Carrol as its all in his hands i would say ashley is as good as a dead man. Ashley fortune through sports direct is mena be 250 million most of that is at newcastle with a massive loss, hes a greedy c**t and selling Carrol for 20 million wont touch that money but investing 50 million could make the man his fortune again so he can f**k off out of here!

Newcastle have already got him on the 5 year contract, its all up to that fat cockney c**t. If he screws his loaf Andy Carrol and Nile Ranger could be some of the best strikers in the Premier league fact. Mike Ashley has lost a lot of money on the club, thats the main reason it hasnt been sold, the only way to make the money back is keep what he has and build on it in january. We are still classed as a Championship club until we can stick the top flight a season or two! We are debt free if i remember rightly,unlike most of the premier league clubs that come with 200 and 300 million pounds of debt to pay off aswel as paying for the club! If ashley sells Carrol as its all in his hands i would say ashley is as good as a dead man. Ashley fortune through sports direct is mena be 250 million most of that is at newcastle with a massive loss, hes a greedy c**t and selling Carrol for 20 million wont touch that money but investing 50 million could make the man his fortune again so he can f**k off out of here!

lol, think your getting a head of yourself there. "besst strikers" they will be half descent...anyway, i hope you do keep him, coz we certainly dont want to see him here...

They've also got a keeper that can 'score' pretty well too,aye with the ladies that is... :whistling:

well at least rangers now they have someone who can score lol

well at least rangers now they have someone who can score lol

Thought Hooper was doing pretty well tae..... :hmm: Not be long now and Freddie will be banging them in....oh i can smell the fear. :tongue2:

For f**k sake they can't even get their own fans to fill the seats at the Big Jock Knew Camp. GFITW your havin a laugh :boogie:

10'000 more seats to fill you know.....and do you really need to do the BJK stuff, come on ffs sake..... :thumbdown:

For f**k sake they can't even get their own fans to fill the seats at the Big Jock Knew Camp. GFITW your havin a laugh :boogie:

10'000 more seats to fill you know.....and do you really need to do the BJK stuff, come on ffs sake..... :thumbdown:

Your right there's enough on your plate without heaping more on it. Shit club, shit fans, shit team.......says it all really. Must be cold in the Ger's shadow.

Oh go on mention the Lisbon Lions :rofl:

Your right there's enough on your plate without heaping more on it. Shit club, shit fans, shit team.......says it all really. Must be cold in the Ger's shadow.

Al not bother, you've done it for me.......must annoy you though, striving for something you'll never achieve... :toast:

Dont think i've been sleeping for the last few months and you lot are miles ahead but i'm sure the last time i looked it was pretty close.... :hmm: Never mind eh when this big buyer of yours comes in :laugh: you'll have millions to spend and maybe your fantastic flowing football can get away from that startling, entertaining 5-4-1 that you play.....how embarrassing.... :doh:

Al not bother, you've done it for me.......must annoy you though, striving for something you'll never achieve... :toast:

Dont think i've been sleeping for the last few months and you lot are miles ahead but i'm sure the last time i looked it was pretty close.... :hmm: Never mind eh when this big buyer of yours comes in :laugh: you'll have millions to spend and maybe your fantastic flowing football can get away from that startling, entertaining 5-4-1 that you play.....how embarrassing.... :doh:

it maybe a 4-5-1 but were still top

I love it when people claim to have "Inside info". It's clearly paper talk and rumours. If you really had inside info you would be able to say whether it will be in January or in the summer, for how much and the length of the contract!

its fecking wank news!!! berba, rooney, hernandes, owen, macheda,bebe, obertan, diouf, wellbeck.... why the feck would we want him..

Send him down to them orrilble yellow scumbags on the m62..

Who preston?

not even gona answer you.. wollowing to low down in the leagues, to even spit on, never mind talk to.

FA cup scumchester o leeds united 1 what the fxck we got to be jealous of

if i had a dog that could run as fast you twats did that day then it would be a world beater.

I love it when people claim to have "Inside info". It's clearly paper talk and rumours. If you really had inside info you would be able to say whether it will be in January or in the summer, for how much and the length of the contract!

its fecking wank news!!! berba, rooney, hernandes, owen, macheda,bebe, obertan, diouf, wellbeck.... why the feck would we want him..

Send him down to them orrilble yellow scumbags on the m62..

Who preston?

not even gona answer you.. wollowing to low down in the leagues, to even spit on, never mind talk to.

FA cup scumchester o leeds united 1 what the fxck we got to be jealous of

if i had a dog that could run as fast you twats did that day then it would be a world beater.

What same as tea ladies at barnsley