Where do you keep your whippets?

Kennel mine in 3' square box beds double with a double skin raised of the ground with more bedding than needed never had a problem with the cold have a pup around 12 weeks more than happy cuddled into another dog in plenty bedding she has a cracking thick coat was born outside was under heat till 6 weeks then gradualy the heat was lowered i prefer a small box bed as i think it holds the heat better than a large open space. In regards to larger breeds i have different set ups with 6x4' bedding areas with a rased box bed inside that and ample run space on all my kennels. Not to forget the anti theft deivice.

iv always had mine in the house but i only have the one dog, but when you have more than one then it can be a problem but if you got a pantry or a little spair room in ya kitchen then maybe think about having the dog in ther and put a baby rail to stop it from gettin out. the only problem is when they learn to jump over it then you may have to take it to the next lvl and use half a door thats a bit higher so the dog cant jump ova it haha, coz we all know that they can jump pritty high.

Appart from that you may get the odd chew of things and the odd wee and poo but they soon grow out of that.

data