another 2 red ens

Well decided to have a walk out this morning with my plummer bitch and few of mates dogs at around 8:15. We walked down a railway banking where there were a few nice spots for the odd fox. The terriers were working the cover and about 8:45 a big dog fox jumped out the cover a made his way down the tracks until he was out of sight, anyway two of the terriers shortly followed but no sign of my bitch. After fighting our way through the thick bracken we found a tight hole and could hear here baying away. To cut a long story short we got a mark on the locator at 13ft not what we were hoping so we waited for a bolt. 2:1/2 hours later managed to pull the dog out and sure enough a vixen followed. After all that i decided to take the bitch home to rest and heal and we went on to another spot. Soon enough we dropped on again at 4ft thankfully. Dug down and this time the plummer dog had pushed the fox further on so we dug 2ft in front to drop on top of a nice vixen, fox removed, backfilled and dogs home to rest and recover all in all a good day out.

end of dig pik

post-25364-0-55203500-1293144187_thumb.jpg

the plummer

post-25364-0-30549200-1293144486_thumb.jpg

the backfill

post-25364-0-43196000-1293144364_thumb.jpg

nice job lads keep at it :thumbs: