black and white bullx are common enough

HI PAL WHAT DO YOU THINK OFF THE 3/4 CROSS GAME WISE AS I HAVE GOT ONE THAT I BREAD AND HAVE GOT BIG HOPES FOR IT WHAT AGE DID YOU ENTER IT I WONT BE ENTERING MIME UNTIL ITS BOUT 15 MONTH OLD I ONLY WANT MINE MAINLY FOR THE ODD FOX AND THE ODD DEER THATS BEEN SHOT AND RABBITS THANKS BUY THE WAY FINE LOOKING DOG YOU GOT THEIR PAL ITS A CREDIT TO YOU ATB

post-38025-0-02622400-1293130858_thumb.jpg Pic of sire of my white bull bitch.

he got a few years on him,obviously done you proud to get a pup of him :thumbs:

Have to admit mate i bought him in his later years mate. Hard as nails while i had him. I retired him last season but started his pup this an she's done eveything asked of her so far. :thumbs:

HI PAL WHAT DO YOU THINK OFF THE 3/4 CROSS GAME WISE AS I HAVE GOT ONE THAT I BREAD AND HAVE GOT BIG HOPES FOR IT WHAT AGE DID YOU ENTER IT I WONT BE ENTERING MIME UNTIL ITS BOUT 15 MONTH OLD I ONLY WANT MINE MAINLY FOR THE ODD FOX AND THE ODD DEER THATS BEEN SHOT AND RABBITS THANKS BUY THE WAY FINE LOOKING DOG YOU GOT THEIR PAL ITS A CREDIT TO YOU ATB

post-38025-0-02622400-1293130858_thumb.jpg Pic of sire of my white bull bitch.

he got a few years on him,obviously done you proud to get a pup of him :thumbs:

Have to admit mate i bought him in his later years mate. Hard as nails while i had him. I retired him last season but started his pup this an she's done eveything asked of her so far. :thumbs:

thats all you can ask for mate,hope the pup does you proud :thumbs: