let's see your non-standard crosses...

I like the look of those,I'd imagine a vizsla cross would be very similar to the gwp crosses I've seen.

Yea, I've seen a few pics of gwp crosses and also greysters, smart looking beasts. I think the vizsla gives them the massive ears!

Any other crosses out there?

I like the look of those,I'd imagine a vizsla cross would be very similar to the gwp crosses I've seen.

Yea, I've seen a few pics of gwp crosses and also greysters, smart looking beasts. I think the vizsla gives them the massive ears!

Any other crosses out there?

are missy she a whippit cross

post-44521-0-51684100-1293051975_thumb.jpg

I'm prepared for all the negative stuff, but lets have a look at some non standard crosses. If you don't like them look away now whistling.gif

I'll start off with mine, Sire was a bull / greyhound, mother a Wirehaired Vizsla / greyhound.

Only ten months old, but showing potential...

Jim

I like them, seen a few german pointer crosses, and ive had a lurcher with German Wire Haired Pointer in it.... HPR breeds are a good adition to a lurcher in my opinion. keep us posted.

I'm prepared for all the negative stuff, but lets have a look at some non standard crosses. If you don't like them look away now whistling.gif

I'll start off with mine, Sire was a bull / greyhound, mother a Wirehaired Vizsla / greyhound.

Only ten months old, but showing potential...

Jim

I like them, seen a few german pointer crosses, and ive had a lurcher with German Wire Haired Pointer in it.... HPR breeds are a good adition to a lurcher in my opinion. keep us posted.

Will Do.