atn gen 2 smartscope 4.5mag anybodcy using 1 of these wat they like and wats the range cheers guys

personally i wouldn't have one unless it was dirt cheap (under £400) most have the Chevron ret which is a waste of time so i would use it as a spotter, you can see out to 150yards with an IR laser attached but if it has the Chevron ret you will struggle to shoot anything smaller than a fox consistently at distance, ATN night vision does have a bit of a bad rep but some of the Monocular are not bad and make a good add-on unit.

thanks mate wat whuld u recomend ime new to night vision and dont want end up buyin shite as there quite expensive atb

Its down to a number of things.

What rifle are you putting it on and what distance are you hoping to shoot ?

Do you have just the one rifle as a dedicated NV unit will need to be zeroed in every time you take it off where an add-on can be put behind a number of scopes preferably with side parallax or front parallax, when you have answered these questions its all down to your budget, i would recommend buying the best you can afford, NV is very addictive and can be very expensive so try to buy a unit that's going to put a smile on your face for a long time.

Best time to buy is in the summer months.

Hope this helps.