Polaris quad

Im going to sell my polaris quad in the new year. I will prob put it on fleabay but thought id mention it on here before it goes on.

Polaris 330 ATV. Agri registered so free road tax. 2004 on a 03 plate. Absolutely Excellent condition with ultra low miles and hours. Kept in a lock up overnight so its been looked after.

Looking at £2500

Pm me if your interested.

post-10515-0-02216600-1294069808_thumb.jpg

Edited by trappa

Im going to sell my polaris quad in the new year. I will prob put it on fleabay but thought id mention it on here before it goes on.

Polaris 330 ATV. Agri registered so free road tax. 2004 on a 03 plate. Absolutely Excellent condition with ultra low miles and hours. Kept in a lock up overnight so its been looked after.

Looking at £2500

Pm me if your interested.

You didn't keep that long mate, what happened? Cheers, D.

I know! :icon_redface: I did literally loads of homework and got an absolute cracker, its only got 200 odd hours on the clock and is nigh on mint but im concentrating on domestics and only doing a handful of farms so ive got a quad that im hardly doing anything with it.

Its not earning its keep and i realise that now so i may as well let it go to a good working home.

post-10515-0-40891400-1294070173_thumb.jpg

Edited by trappa
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping quad as its going to go on fleabay this week and dont want to fork out the ridiculous fee's they charge so would prefer to sell elsewhere.

Can get some photos if your interested.

post-10515-0-61474200-1294070299_thumb.jpg

Edited by trappa
  • 3 weeks later...