1 dig 2 bolts

Well to say i was pissed off with myself for not going out last night was an understatement, as today was productive! Set off after a nice brew and bacon and egg sarney for an 70 minute drive, it was -7 here all day and was expecting to find with chickens going missing and charlie been seen. 10 mins befor we arrived i spotted a fox on side of road just looking at us in the snow he soon made tracks and away through forestry to fight another day. Got to the farm there were fox pads in the numbers. First place was well padded and being used in and out, big spot about 10 holes covering a good 30 meter square after a good 30 mins fox was bottle up, we broke through in about 10 mins to dispatch him! we then moved closer to the farm as thats where the peoblem has been, I walked the crag side along and put a fox from some rocks, he ran right along the valley a good mile and into a hole about 50yds from farm yard, small ish spot dog in and out popped a vixen withing seconds. Moved to other side of farm to a big big spot, and this was also well used by more than one charlie, light was closing in so we quickly netted and blocked what needed blocked and entered the bitch again who bolted a dog fox, re entered but nothing else home! Called it a day and good one at that. When i got home the lad with the permission rang and said ive just had farmer on saying thanks alot etc because we left the culprits near chicken pen for him. Half hour later farmer rang a vixen was around the farm barking for the dog fox, gutted to say the least!

Pip sister to brock from different litter same parents, danny and the son jake just 9 months and very promising, more pics further down!

post-41336-0-36795000-1292782939_thumb.jpg

post-41336-0-20177600-1292783005_thumb.jpg

post-41336-0-56274800-1292783132_thumb.jpg

Edited by genuine

Well to say i was pissed off with myself for not going out last night was an understatement, as today was productive! Set off after a nice brew and bacon and egg sarney for an 70 minute drive, it was -7 here all day and was expecting to find with chickens going missing and charlie been seen. 10 mins befor we arrived i spotted a fox on side of road just looking at us in the snow he soon made tracks and away through forestry to fight another day. Got to the farm there were fox pads in the numbers. First place was well padded and being used in and out, big spot about 10 holes covering a good 30 meter square after a good 30 mins fox was bottle up, we broke through in about 10 mins to dispatch him! we then moved closer to the farm as thats where the peoblem has been, I walked the crag side along and put a fox from some rocks, he ran right along the valley a good mile and into a hole about 50yds from farm yard, small ish spot dog in and out popped a vixen withing seconds. Moved to other side of farm to a big big spot, and this was also well used by more than one charlie, light was closing in so we quickly netted and blocked what needed blocked and entered the bitch again who bolted a dog fox, re entered but nothing else home! Called it a day and good one at that. When i got home the lad with the permission rang and said ive just had farmer on saying thanks alot etc because we left the culprits near chicken pen for him. Half hour later farmer rang a vixen was around the farm barking for the dog fox, gutted to say the least!

Ive pics but photobucket is wierd and i hate messing with paint it takes too long!well done lads yous are having some good sport atb