sandy patterdales

heres my 14 week old pup

Nice 'Tan' pup.

Tan Dog.. Red Dog.. Grizzle Dog.. Black Dog.. Chocolate Dog.. White Dog.. Bronze Dog.. Black and Tan.. Blue and Tan.

When did the 'Sandy Dog' arrive? Genetic engineering?

Edited by Spade end

i like them ruger,how they bred?

worker to worker saying that the dog has only had around 10 digs hes way to big around 16 1/2 tts and just under 17" neck nice dog to have no one comes in the yard if hes out all noise and would roll on his back then pee on himself but you stand the other side of the gate he shakes it and go's absolute nuts so he looks the part.his best mate is my 9 month baby there inseperable, at the mo brock is a walking frame baby hangs on and they trundle around the house mooching about if baby falls over he sits there till he grabs on again then there off. he is an absolute pleasure to own as a pet...

the bitch is worker to worker no names no real history just workers shes now 6 so looking for a stud in may shes a perfect fox dog goes in and grabs hold no teeth in her head keen to work and is grand mother to kernow olis little pup which is a sandy / red colour aswell she throws good workers so am looking forward to a litter off here just need to find the right stud ive got a few in mind but i want proven throwers..

heres my 14 week old pup

Nice 'Tan' pup.

Tan Dog.. Red Dog.. Grizzle Dog.. Black Dog.. Chocolate Dog.. White Dog.. Bronze Dog.. Black and Tan.. Blue and Tan.

crap really just a yellower red, to me any dog this colour is red doesnt matter what shade its red ,unless theres black in it then its black and tan

heres my 14 week old pup

Nice 'Tan' pup.

tan dog 100,red dog 110,grizzle dog 50,chocolate dog 250,white dog 200,bronze dog..3rd place,black&tan free of charge,given the choice half the c**ts on here would pick for looks rather than working ability

Edited by dublin dezzy

heres my 14 week old pup

Nice 'Tan' pup.

tan dog 100,red dog 110,grizzle dog 50,chocolate dog 250,white dog 200,bronze dog..3rd place,black&tan free of charge,given the choice half the c**ts on here would pick for looks rather than working ability

the hardest thing is reds go cheap as chips my bitch was given to a mate as you cant run em with a gun pack and when im with the hounds its always a worry as they look the same as charlie but to me i dont care aslong as they work..

worker to worker saying that the dog has only had around 10 digs hes way to big around 16 1/2 tts and just under 17" neck nice dog to have no one comes in the yard if hes out all noise and would roll on his back then pee on himself but you stand the other side of the gate he shakes it and go's absolute nuts so he looks the part.his best mate is my 9 month baby there inseperable, at the mo brock is a walking frame baby hangs on and they trundle around the house mooching about if baby falls over he sits there till he grabs on again then there off. he is an absolute pleasure to own as a pet...

the bitch is worker to worker no names no real history just workers shes now 6 so looking for a stud in may shes a perfect fox dog goes in and grabs hold no teeth in her head keen to work and is grand mother to kernow olis little pup which is a sandy / red colour aswell she throws good workers so am looking forward to a litter off here just need to find the right stud ive got a few in mind but i want proven throwers..

shes a cracking bitch rob choose wisely :thumbs:

shes a cracking bitch rob choose wisely :thumbs:

photos dont do her justice shes better in the flesh yeah ive got enough time and got my mates on the case moorman1 might be able to get a nice choc pat that defers work but hasnt ever been used as a stud kernow oli has a nice hard red lakey but same again never been used so what do i do? go with mates dogs or look for a proven thrower? but who says there proven the guy who wants 100 quid? im breeding for me and so oli can have a good digging dog (wait for it :boogie: )..

heres my 14 week old pup

I said no funny comments and who are you the terrier god just cos you dont call em sandy dont mean they aint sandy the 1 i got is sandy but cnt put pics up

Nice 'Tan' pup.