Grey x saluki

To be honest lads we have no idea how much is in him he is the result of saluki/grey back to saluki/grey a few times over. My neighbour breeds salukis and his stud dog and jet are similair in build and shape.

that pic of the bitch in my avitar is saluki ghound x ghound :thumbs:

A fine looking dog mate , whats it like on quarry :thumbs:

does ok for me mate but she not got the greatest feet but all the others from the litter seem to be ok i have her sire here aswell mate :thumbs:

feet and flat out on roads dont go great thats where my bitches prob came from mate :thumbs: 1 out of 7 cant be bad from litter dog goes where the quarry never trained her to stop at roads when chasing i do it with the next one lol i got a fx pup here aswell :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All fen and field round my way mate :thumbs: flat as a pancake

Last time the dog ran off i could still see it running 2 days later :laugh:

:clapper: i was meaning frost and wind blown ground pal ;) ive had 3 dogs of this breeding one was an exeption to the rule and the other 2 smashed their feet badly. :doh: the others ive seen have for the most part had time out with foot injuries. :thumbs:

To be honest lads we have no idea how much is in him he is the result of saluki/grey back to saluki/grey a few times over. My neighbour breeds salukis and his stud dog and jet are similair in build and shape.

does ok for me mate but she not got the greatest feet but all the others from the litter seem to be ok i have her sire here aswell mate :thumbs:

feet and flat out on roads dont go great thats where my bitches prob came from mate :thumbs: 1 out of 7 cant be bad from litter dog goes where the quarry never trained her to stop at roads when chasing i do it with the next one lol i got a fx pup here aswell :thumbs:

Yours almost looks pure grey , looks in a nice fit condition anyway , whats the stamina like ?

Whats its speed like off the mark and top end ?

i have the same breed mate dam track g hound sire working s/g hound she is good way ferrets just get her with them at a early age she has thrown more to the g hound very racy looking but does just fine

Thats good to hear mate , its not essential if the pup makes the grade as a ferreting dog but would be nioce if it could do a bit of that as well :thumbs:

You will end up with something like this mate he is my sons dog and he has put a lot of time and effort into him and the end result is an excellent all rounder good luck :thumbs:

210810011.jpg

210810014.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

looks like alot more then 1/4 saulk in him?????

think the same mate :thumbs:

LOOKS MORE LIKE 3QUAR/SAL X GREW NICE DOG ALL THE SAME .ATB

3 turns...

How did you find the s/wg x bull/grey turn out? Decent all round? What were they Like to bring on?

Sorry I've Hyjacked thread.

Gaz.

ALRIGHT MATE .THE S/W/G X B/G ARE GREAT DOGS A BIT CRAZY AS PUPS BUT SETTLED DOWN ABOUT 8/9 MONTHS ABOUT 17 MTHS THE WERE VERY TUNED IN AND DOING RED DOUBLED .FIRST S/H RED SOON AFTER.IM RUNNING A S/B XGREW AT THE MOMENT AND HES ON THE MONEY.ATB.

Yours almost looks pure grey , looks in a nice fit condition anyway , whats the stamina like ?

Whats its speed like off the mark and top end ?

does what i need her to do for me mate :thumbs: