JEREMY KYLE

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

I,m a bit confused here,what difference does it make ,if they have or not ,they look handy dogs,now mine are not pure Minshaw ,as i think yours are,nt,and i am glad of that ,because the breeding in the Dam of my pups is top class,i think Singlehanded would be willing to run his dog troy for you on charlie (Which is what he is bred for)and he has no Minshaw bloodlines in him ,but combine the two ,and i think i will of bred something decent :thumbs:

As some know and some don't i guess,i've had one of these "Minshaw's" in my kennel's since the early 1980's,apart from the dogs Rambo,Traveller and their sire Blue and to an extent Oboe who were all of a similar type the remainder of the Minshaw dogs labelled as that at the time by Vic himself were an uncanny bunch of mongrel's to say the least lol,i find it quite strange to say that those aforementioned were the "original" old types when infact Vic labelled Blue's sire Nipper and even his sire Rip as Minshaw's too.Like some have mentioned the majority were lurcher x lurcher line bred,half brothers over half sisters,fathers over daughters,uncles over nieces and such,yes you will occasionally get the odd throw back by doing this but also there are going to be any amount of different lookers amongst them :thumbs: .Even these two here were sired by Nipper making them half brother and sister..which is the real deal then? To me they are no different..to some maybe? Controversary all the way as always lol :victory: Believe you me i've seen and owned some ugly and small Minshaw bred's that would and could run with the best of any of them..size ain't everything in this game?

book24BlueAndKenScottsBitch.jpg

SHanded Iam not upset, I gave you my opinion on the pups. Whats yours on the 2 dogs pictured in my last post do they look like the Minshaw type you speak of?

Well they dont look like RAMBO, TRAVELLER OR BLUE. But that dont mean they are NOT minshaw dogs does it. AS we have all learnt. In fact they probly carry more Minshaw than Joes pup, am not to sure where your goin with this. Do you think the dogs look like RAMBO, TRAVELLER OR BLUE?? :thumbs:

I,m a bit confused here,what difference does it make ,if they have or not ,they look handy dogs,now mine are not pure Minshaw ,as i think yours are,nt,and i am glad of that ,because the breeding in the Dam of my pups is top class,i think Singlehanded would be willing to run his dog troy for you on charlie (Which is what he is bred for)and he has no Minshaw bloodlines in him ,but combine the two ,and i think i will of bred something decent :thumbs:

If your confused where does that leave the rest of us? :laugh:

Its your mate SHanded who started the thread and labelled the pups the closest thing he has seen to "the old stuff" Minshaws he has seen :doh:

• Like 1

Id run Troy for anyone on anything you know that Joe. But its not about that. I just wanted to show people that pup of yours an get there opinions on it. If you look at them pictures you could swap Rambos head with that pup. An for people to say its hard to spot the resemblence then i think they are just being silly. . IMO. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

SHanded Iam not upset, I gave you my opinion on the pups. Whats yours on the 2 dogs pictured in my last post do they look like the Minshaw type you speak of?

Well they dont look like RAMBO, TRAVELLER OR BLUE. But that dont mean they are NOT minshaw dogs does it. AS we have all learnt. In fact they probly carry more Minshaw than Joes pup, am not to sure where your goin with this. Do you think the dogs look like RAMBO, TRAVELLER OR BLUE?? :thumbs:

No but IMO the only two dogs out of all the dogs pictured in this topic what look alike to a great extent are Blue and Rambo, the rest are all shapes and sizes.

For me its got nothing to do with looks its how they perform in the field, a good dog is never ugly :no:

• Like 2

If your confused where does that leave the rest of us? :laugh:

Its your mate SHanded who started the thread and labelled the pups the closest thing he has seen to "the old stuff" Minshaws he has seen :doh:

Hern you seem like you dont want to admit that the pup looks like a couple of the old dogs, maybe i should have said the closest i have seen to RAMBO, TRAVELLER. Would that have stopped you gettin upset?? As i said i havnt put this up to upset anyone so if i have upset you i apoligise. . :thumbs:

Id run Troy for anyone on anything you know that Joe. But its not about that. I just wanted to show people that pup of yours an get there opinions on it. If you look at them pictures you could swap Rambos head with that pup. An for people to say its hard to spot the resemblence then i think they are just being silly. . IMO. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

Your the silly one and the bit highlighted in red proves it :laugh:

• Like 1