should be more blokes like him then people just jumping in without a clue ,i only bred twice myself and rest before and after the pups ,i use lactol milk for my bitch just 2 get extra neutrites in her ,if he uses dry food and its got plenty of protein in it then he should,nt change he food ,i would say it could anywere from 1 month to 3 month 2 get her fit again after the pups,just short road work 2 start of with and built her gradulee,main thing not 2 rush,hope i,ve some help....atb...rocky1,,,, :thumbs:

Thanks rocky for the advise and i agree this mating is two 100% working dogs lurcher to lurcher and he is breeding for his own use not the ££££££ as the pup that may be left are spoken for and are going to mates for £0 free, i beleive in this myself hence the reason i have also never bred any litters, cheers :thumbs:

ALRIGHT MATE HAVE DONE A FEW LITTERS OVER THE YRS PUPS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KEPT INHOUSE.

JUST LIGHT DUTYS BLOW THE MILK OUT HERE FISH REGUARLY /TOASTED BROWN BREAD AND MEAT.SHELL BE GLAD TO ESCAPE HER PUPS SUCKING AND SCRATCHING HER TO DEATH 1/2 MONTHS SHELL BE GETTING TO THE TOP AGAIN.TRUST YOURSELF ATB WITH THE BREEDING.

Hi , a very good mate has decided to put his 7 yo bitch in pup the next time she brakes down as he wants a pup or two to bring on to replace his bitch when she eventually retires, evrything is in place for this mating to go ahead the sire has been found ( after around 12 months of serching/viewing ) and he is uptodate on what it will entail with the bitch while she is in pup and also the first 8-12 weeks of the pups been hear, the thing he wants to know is your ways and methods of bringing a bitch back to full fitness when she is ready and the pups are away from her i.e what do you feed and when? what exersize do you give them and how long? any vitamins or nutrient to be given and when? he just wants everything coverd before the breeding goes ahead :thumbs: any advise will be very appriciated and all views of any methods are welcome, this is the first litter he will have had and the first for the bitch and as ive never bred any pups i also cant speak from any experience ( better to be safe than sorry ). im posting as his internet is down, THANKS L.M , :victory: P.S no stupid comments lad and lasses, this is a genuine man asking for genuine advice on something he as never come accross in his 16 plus years in the game CHEERS ;)

ask cheeky chick nd stabber both will tell you all the info you need,they are on here i know he took his dog out to catch rabbits to feed pups nd fed on human baby milk from tins for mother nd pups or blue top,but he may advise you better,he's no puppy farmer just remebers better than me? :thumbs: