for swaps or i might sell my bsa r10 177

hi ya folks

well i'm very sad to say this folks but i need to swap my bsa r10 177 as i am now doing a lot of 4x4 shooting as the land i have is very large and in this weather as well it aint good to get stuck out there so i am just finding out if anyone would be interested in my beautiful r10 177 she is spot on to and for those who know me i always said i wouldnt have one due to the bad rep they got but after getting this one i was over the moon with her she feels nice to use and shoot she is running at 11.56 on the penny if anyone would like to try before the swap by all means i have no worries with this gun and she has proved herself more than i can put up on here. this would be a swap that i am looking for my r10 gun no scope or bipod or silencer i am looking for a ultra s/s or scorpion T10 in 177 either one but a must is that they need to be reg'd by tench i have got a picture of my gun on here for you to see i am very gutted that i have to do this so i aint in any rush so please no time wasters this gun is 8 months old and if you have any questions please feel free to pm me

IMAG0055.jpg

kindested regards

shay

Edited by venomviper

hi ya folks

well i'm very sad to say this folks but i need to swap my bsa r10 177 as i am now doing a lot of 4x4 shooting as the land i have is very large and in this weather as well it aint good to get stuck out there so i am just finding out if anyone would be interested in my beautiful r10 177 she is spot on to and for those who know me i always said i wouldnt have one due to the bad rep they got but after getting this one i was over the moon with her she feels nice to use and shoot she is running at 11.56 on the penny if anyone would like to try before the swap by all means i have no worries with this gun and she has proved herself more than i can put up on here. this would be a swap that i am looking for my r10 gun no scope or bipod or silencer i am looking for a ultra s/s or scorpion T10 in 177 either one but a must is that they need to be reg'd by tench i have got a picture of my gun on here for you to see i am very gutted that i have to do this so i aint in any rush so please no time wasters this gun is 8 months old and if you have any questions please feel free to pm me

IMAG0055.jpg

kindested regards

shay

would you do a swap for s410 carbind in a .22.