Bagged a bunny.

Guest whippet

Guest whippet

Went out for a walk earlier with slingshot (Barnett Black Widow) in coat pocket and with marbles for ammo. Went along a nice public footpath that is absolutely loaded with rabbits, got quite a few shot opportunities but shagged them up. I was coming to the end of the footpath and spyed a few rabbits about 30 yards away, picked one out, pulled back and let go. Thwock! Hit it right on the bonce and it fell over :yahoo::yahoo::rocker::big_boss: , it was only knocked out so I legged it over and gave the poor wee dear a nice neck massage :whistle: :angel:

Only a quarter grown, but still proud of the shot. I'm gonna start taking my catty with me whenever I go for walks now but need some proper metal ammo for it.

Ego's slighly inflated now. :)

Guest whippet

I got a shot at a squizz but missed by a few inches, I can see how a catty would be handy when shooting squirrels, to make ones that have hidden in the foliage but you can't see them, move.

I agree about the steel balls, I have run out of them though. I am trying to find a supplier who can supply them in bulk and not marketed as catty ammo (I.e. not overpriced). I'll give you a shout if I do find someone. :)

Guest baldie

barnett used to do a lead mould[ i,ve got one] makes 4, 38cal[ the best size] and 4 .45 cal balls at one go, if its no longer available, try your local gunshop, .38 is the best size, loads of moulds available for 15 to 20 quid.