Agree here high percentage of collie in that dog anyone with any experience in lurchers should spot this from a mile away. Obviously been didled there and if thats racy i wouldnt like to see something you regards as heavy .

My lad of 14 just looked and said collie straight away, not having a go and do hope you find the right home for him

Have to agree with you guys, defo got to be some collie in there somewhere, none the less hes very fast and will make a great working dog, im going to try and keep him on........imagine me trapsing round the fields and 40 weeks preg lol. :laugh:

Due to no fault of his own is i am sadly advertising my bull grey only because i am not doing him justice, due to having a baby due in may.

He is worker to worker, sire and dam both 1/4 bull greys and great both day and night.

he is 8 months old and about 24" at present.

extremely fast, with massive prey drive. Has seen bunnies and deer and showed huge interest :whistling: . Will make a cracking dog next season and really dont want to part with him, but i would rather see his potential reached with a new owner that can offer him a loving home too!

up to date with jabs and wormed,

i paied £180

would like £100 to see him go to a good working home.

Call 01409 211363 ask for Holly

Launceston area.

`

looks like a full collie dog got over the 3/4 bred bitch,still could make a useful mouching dog

I'm sure he's a lovely dog, but as has been stated he certainly isn't a "racy bull greyhound", a heavy collie or shepherd influence in their IMO. I hope you find a decent home for him, best of luck. :thumbs:

I have to agree with every one else im affraid looks nowt like a bull x soz and good luck getting the poor mite a good home