stolen whippet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to hear about your dog. I know she is a lovely dog and you will miss her very much. Somebody knows were she is. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Hope you get the bitch back mate.

Somebody somewhere knows where this dog is, and she should be returned to owner asap. She is a lovely dog and greatly missed. Just wish we knew where she was and that she is ok.

Guest hartstone

Me bitch which is whipp/greyhound 23inch to the shoulder light fawn in colour jew claws removed this dog was stolen app 12.30 last night from her kennel in the garden . If any body is offered this bitch which is 8 year old but she looks 4 to 5 years of age pm me or hunter81 has soon has possible please keep your eyes open boys for information on her safe return , ps shes been spade .

Do you reckon whoever took her knew exactly what bitch they were taking?

:thumbs::thumbs:

I have just cross posted on to The Poachers Rest site.

Good luck in getting her back

• Like 1

Me bitch which is whipp/greyhound 23inch to the shoulder light fawn in colour jew claws removed this dog was stolen app 12.30 last night from her kennel in the garden . If any body is offered this bitch which is 8 year old but she looks 4 to 5 years of age pm me or hunter81 has soon has possible please keep your eyes open boys for information on her safe return , ps shes been spade .

Do you reckon whoever took her knew exactly what bitch they were taking?

:thumbs::thumbs:

I have just cross posted on to The Poachers Rest site.

Good luck in getting her back

shes getting to hot to have about

here we go again ,another taken from a pensioner . dont these scum realise its not just about a dogs ability in the field at this chaps time of life . good luck in getting her back ,come on people ears and eyes open lets get this pair back together . all the best people bunnys

• Like 1

any news yet

no news at all some one knows where she is just hope she has a warm bed and good food miss her so much

she turn up mate, just keep asking around ,proble turn up at a show or something like that

f##king hope so shes to hot to have about eney place