stolen whippet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to hear about your dog. I know she is a lovely dog and you will miss her very much. Somebody knows were she is. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Hope you get the bitch back mate.

Somebody somewhere knows where this dog is, and she should be returned to owner asap. She is a lovely dog and greatly missed. Just wish we knew where she was and that she is ok.

sounds like the police are working harder than they did on shergar smells a bit to me cid would never get involved beleive me i know hope she is ok

coolbreeze it can smell a bit up your nose so f##k off just wait me bitch back :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :censored::boxing:

just seemed strange that the cid got involved over a stolen dog :wallbash: its nice to know they are doing there job in your area when my freinds kennels were broken into they didnt want to know like i said hope you get her back maybe i should of writen my post better didnt mean to ofend anyone especialy as im a newbie :thumbs:

just seemed strange that the cid got involved over a stolen dog :wallbash: its nice to know they are doing there job in your area when my freinds kennels were broken into they didnt want to know like i said hope you get her back maybe i should of writen my post better didnt mean to ofend anyone especialy as im a newbie :thumbs:

Dont worry it wont be the first time you offend or the last, that is what thl is all about :laugh:

K94v hope you get her back soon :yes: