bitch for sale

Guest it's all my land after 12

THINGS NOT ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM

The bitch in the topic below is the bitch for sale

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/159769-for-sale/page__p__1612284__fromsearch__1#entry1612284

This bitch 'STEPH' (saluki/greyhound x whippet/bull/greyhound) up for RESALE as she not the one

for us, since we had her she was out the night after i fetched her and run doubled up was ok an

had a nice one (big enough to fill freezer) a few days later got in a kennel fight with our other

bitch and was off for a couple weeks, next time out again doubled up she pulled 2 nice ones the male

a good size an she gave a good account of herself... taking some rough treatment, and 3 weeks ago had

her out and she pulled again, she also came across (accidently) something else and was totally

uninterested .... ( bit disappointed ) though she not for them. she be a nice bitch for someone

she well wedded to game and is indoors and clean, can ring me on 07516660635 an i'll tell you about

her "as it is " ........... not looking for lots of money for her... she friendly biddible/useful

bitch and deserves a permanent ( working) home. i think what she's capable of workwise may have been

misinterpreted (things not always what they seem)as people see different things.INTERESTED ring me.

PICTURE IS ON THE ABOVE LINK

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/159769-for-sale/page__p__1612284__fromsearch__1#entry1612284

This bitch 'STEPH' (saluki/greyhound x whippet/bull/greyhound) up for RESALE as she not the one

for us, since we had her she was out the night after i fetched her and run doubled up was ok an

had a nice one (big enough to fill freezer) a few days later got in a kennel fight with our other

bitch and was off for a couple weeks, next time out again doubled up she pulled 2 nice ones the male

a good size an she gave a good account of herself... taking some rough treatment, and 3 weeks ago had

her out and she pulled again, she also came across (accidently) something else and was totally

uninterested .... ( bit disappointed ) though she not for them. she be a nice bitch for someone

she well wedded to game and is indoors and clean, can ring me on 07516660635 an i'll tell you about

her "as it is " ........... not looking for lots of money for her... she friendly biddible/useful

bitch and deserves a permanent ( working) home. i think what she's capable of workwise may have been

misinterpreted (things not always what they seem)as people see different things.INTERESTED ring me.

how much do you want for her

how much do you want for her

hello mate .... lurcherman pm me an told him take £100 for her and hope she gets good permanent working home

she well worth that and i lost a bit from what i paid for her. you welcome to ring. regards IAMLA12.

do you still have her