a day out

Guest bullterrier

Guest bullterrier

i was telling a friend of mine that i was going to do a hawk walk got a phone call of a friend of my mates asking if i would like join him with his birds for a day out well had a day out Saturday with good company and two Harris hawks i was shown how to put Jesse's on and weigh the birds before going out it was a freezing morning we had four rabbits a mugged magpie which was a bonus because i really enjoyed just going out learning and watching the birds work the cover and seen some good flights he let the birds feed up on the last rabbit and have got another invite cant wait .:thumbs: ...john

Guest bullterrier

Nice one John, were you local (no, not Anfield!! :D )? :thumbs:

anfield :laugh:the poor bird would get shot at no mate on a farm ormskirk way want say to much you;ll be lamping it tomorrow :laugh: how are you mate when i get my own bird next year you;ll have to come out for a day mate.:thumbs: ...john

anfield :laugh:the poor bird would get shot at no mate on a farm ormskirk way want say to much you;ll be lamping it tomorrow :laugh: how are you mate when i get my own bird next year you;ll have to come out for a day mate.:thumbs: ...john

Shot at... Most of 'em would fecking eat it!!! :D

Well if your gonna get youself a bird, then you must bring it over here, you'll do well and if you fancy a shine or a day out here anytime, just drop me a pm. ;)

Guest bullterrier

Well if your gonna get youself a bird, then you must bring it over here, you'll do well and if you fancy a shine or a day out here anytime, just drop me a pm. ;)

eat it am not in lower beck them animals will eat anything :tongue2: once have got my own bird mate deffo have a day out :thumbs: john

eat it am not in lower beck them animals will eat anything :tongue2: once have got my own bird mate deffo have a day out :thumbs: john

enjoy nowt better than hunting with hawks atb kevin