How much for game , buying and selling

I have a new shoot that has a `health spa ` and a very posh restaurant . They have asked me to supply them with various `game` . Now , i can do rabbits to a certain degree , but the guys asking for hare , venison , ect , ect . This is really new teritory for me , as i dont really `supply ` , only for the landowners where i shoot . Now what ide like to know is , how much would you expect for -

Duck

Partridge

Pheasant

Rabbit

Wood Pigeon

If you were to sell them ( forgetting its a posh place ) , what would you ask ?

And if i needed to buy them , how much should i pay ?

Cheers Buster

I think prices vary, i get most game for free and tend to give it away, i used to buy brace of pheasants for £1 on a big shoot i used to beat at, partidge was the same and they'd gladly give you the pigeon. Ud be lucky to get £1.50 - £2.00 per rabbit gutted. I think youd make more money on the venison if you can get it cheap enough or even better shoot it yourself.

I already have a supply of Pheasant , Partridge and Duck , as much as i can take , ( supplied oven ready , on a tray ) and a guy that shoots deer is on the cards .

As far as a game dealers licence , the game so far is comming from a shoot , i will not be directly involved , so why would i need a dealers licence ?

If you look back you will see i have asked for a game dealers in the midlands , so that i have no involvement , i just want the land to shoot on ;);) not interested in `The Deal`

Buster ,

• 2 weeks later...

prices for game hare 10 tenner roe veni skinned and butcherd 2 ,50 a pound rabbs gutted and skinned 2 quid or more pheasants head shots or clean killed 4 pound a brace up to you just have alook in game dealers youll make your own mind up if you have a clue