minshaws in ireland or not

all right i will keep it fairly simple is there any minshaws in ireland and more importantly how well ARE THEY DOING ,a good friend of mine is very interested in them,but i could not say for sure, because you here nothing about them from our irish friends.do they suit there landscape or whats there honest opinion of them, i hope a few irish lads might contribute to this,

Guest my balls your mouth

All lines of lurchers including half x bulls, coursing dogs, ferreting dogs etc etc produce some below standard dogs. What sorts the men out from the boys or real dog men from the chancers is having the balls to cull the ones that dont make the grade.

i know a few lads in england and heard a few bad things about the breed,Also there was a certain mating last yr out of a good lads dog from cumbria ment to be the best of the best minshaw dog and the 2 he kept out of the litter 1 is already spewing on rabbits

what dog are we talking about in cumbria???? if it's chester then i dont know how anyone can say they are spewing as out of the 3 litter's he sired the oldest are 9 1/2 months, yes i do have one of these pup's

and no i wont be saying how good/bad she is for a while yet, alway's the same when the name minshaw is mentioned, somone cant wait to slate them, well they must have earned a reputation in the past or we wouldnt still be talking about them, if these recent pup's are like the old stuff?? im not to sure, i'll let somone wiser than me answer that

jack lee no need to be to suspicious lad, :whistling: i know perfectly well what a good minshaw should be like.i ran long enough with minshaw in the seventhys :whistling: , as i said first its for a very good pal of mine,he has heard very good reports about the ones from over there,he was not sure wether it was a wind up or not, and by all accounts it sounded a bit like the old stuff,hence the enquiry