1 big 1 small

Guest joely b

fieldsports :whistling: what .... my fields sports will live until i say i have had it . thats why i have a dog , ,,, to kill me stuff to get the buzz coz the dog loves it and i no i love it more than the dog .. GET UP THERE SON GO ON GO ON GO ON . good girl she got it .. how often do you say that :hmm: i say it 4 nights aweek ;) keep it up ,,, good doooa :feck:

It,s belligerant , arrogant ,loudmouths like you that make thihgs so difficult for the decent people .

but i speack the truth that many dont want to :thumbs::toast:

:thumbs: nowt more exhilerating is there like, "Get on my lass" i aint gona call dog off because "i am not allowed to hunt it" :wallbash:

coursing has been around for centuries and i aint ever goin to stop, people have there own opinions and it just so happens that my farmer has the same opinions as me! so all u antis and armchair warriors can feck off and screw you :feck: atb

Love it, ive got permission if it moves, kill it, all arable land so farmers glad of help :thumbs:

Its people like you that give fieldsports a bad name, anyone who loves the countryside including any farmer up and down the country would disagree with that comment. Pure madness :wallbash:

bollocks you stick to walking the county tracks with your ramblers, what a load of shit you dont no farmers , keepers. and land owners. ,,,,, not landrovers.. i sed land owners coz they have the chorse with me i ask for permishion if i no its whicked . if they say no ,,, fu@k them iam back the same night to help me self to what i like he he he , thanks for the drev home . like i have sed done this for 24 yr why on a hunting site mate :doh::hmm::no: just starting to get settled now . whatch and learn and look what i have to show yous all

Not too much in the way of grammar, or spelling I think. :icon_redface:

Love it, ive got permission if it moves, kill it, all arable land so farmers glad of help :thumbs:

Its people like you that give fieldsports a bad name, anyone who loves the countryside including any farmer up and down the country would disagree with that comment. Pure madness :wallbash:

bollocks you stick to walking the county tracks with your ramblers, what a load of shit you dont no farmers , keepers. and land owners. ,,,,, not landrovers.. i sed land owners coz they have the chorse with me i ask for permishion if i no its whicked . if they say no ,,, fu@k them iam back the same night to help me self to what i like he he he , thanks for the drev home . like i have sed done this for 24 yr why on a hunting site mate :doh::hmm::no: just starting to get settled now . whatch and learn and look what i have to show yous all

Not too much in the way of grammar, or spelling I think. :icon_redface:

you still here [bANNED TEXT] happened to farewell thl i knew you so well think your pissed

my kind of man... i have 3 sheperds over the boarder of scotland that love this aproache, and as for the land owners who they work for are even better , coz set aside land for pine wood . that deer love these new plantashoins. have to be controlled out and on . and as for them sheep paddocks full of bunnys and longs they have to go some cracking nights :thumbs:;);)

:thumbs: