ANOTHER GOOD DAY TODAY

Hello all

After a good dig yesterday on jamie2004live's permission we went to my permission today, we got to first wood which has alot of good earths on tried atleast 6 earths they are only small ones nothing at home but plenty of prints about, there is a very big earth on here which has atleast 20+ holes and is 15+ft deep a c**t to say the least, i had done this earth earlier in the year and bolted 2 and missed both :icon_redface: (too many holes to cover missed one), got a solid mark at one hole from brock jamie's dog so we netted up 10 of the nearest holes to the mark and stood my mate pickers007 with the 12g near the rest, i was going to collar chance up again when jamie decided to give brock a whirl (he was going mental :gunsmilie: ), so we collared brock up and away he went he was in 10 mins and we had a look for the dog we got a mark of 2.8 had a listen and could just here brock waited another 15mins marked him in the same spot we were going to start digging 2.6 and he moved box went to 12.0 and jamie gave a shout it was out with brock right on it arse he hadnt been holding back quick pic and fox was dispatched

post-36648-0-98763600-1290806201_thumb.jpg

After this we went to another good spot about 15min drive got there and there was plenty sign of fox about so we tried 2 no good got to a single holer on edge of a field and got a mark from chance i have dug this before and very easy so i collared up chance and away he went, he was on straight away let him settle and got a mark of 0.7 :tongue2: not my fault jamie you wanted first one lol opened up and removed fox to dispatch here is pics

post-36648-0-85885400-1290806214_thumb.jpg

post-36648-0-07548600-1290806226_thumb.jpg

we then moved on and checked a few more and flynn my other patterdale dog gave a solid mark in a good spot so i collared him up and let him in, and it turned into a twat this was 3pm and it took 2 1/2 hours to get sorted, pinch bars and pick had to come out wasnt very deep just solid rock to get through, broke through job done flynn had done well cleaned up and away it was dark when finished so no pics sorry was just glad we got done knackered by then i will bell u soon jamie mate for next time dogs need a rest lol young holly will have to get next one. cheers for reading HAPPY HUNTING ATB SIMPSON10 :thumbs:

oy oy simpa lads, looks like ya having a cracking season, some quality reads mate, giz a shout next time ya oooot :gunsmilie::gunsmilie: ,

Hello all

After a good dig yesterday on jamie2004live's permission we went to my permission today, we got to first wood which has alot of good earths on tried atleast 6 earths they are only small ones nothing at home but plenty of prints about, there is a very big earth on here which has atleast 20+ holes and is 15+ft deep a c**t to say the least, i had done this earth earlier in the year and bolted 2 and missed both :icon_redface: (too many holes to cover missed one), got a solid mark at one hole from brock jamie's dog so we netted up 10 of the nearest holes to the mark and stood my mate pickers007 with the 12g near the rest, i was going to collar chance up again when jamie decided to give brock a whirl (he was going mental :gunsmilie: ), so we collared brock up and away he went he was in 10 mins and we had a look for the dog we got a mark of 2.8 had a listen and could just here brock waited another 15mins marked him in the same spot we were going to start digging 2.6 and he moved box went to 12.0 and jamie gave a shout it was out with brock right on it arse he hadnt been holding back quick pic and fox was dispatched

post-36648-0-98763600-1290806201_thumb.jpg

After this we went to another good spot about 15min drive got there and there was plenty sign of fox about so we tried 2 no good got to a single holer on edge of a field and got a mark from chance i have dug this before and very easy so i collared up chance and away he went, he was on straight away let him settle and got a mark of 0.7 :tongue2: not my fault jamie you wanted first one lol opened up and removed fox to dispatch here is pics

post-36648-0-85885400-1290806214_thumb.jpg

post-36648-0-07548600-1290806226_thumb.jpg

we then moved on and checked a few more and flynn my other patterdale dog gave a solid mark in a good spot so i collared him up and let him in, and it turned into a twat this was 3pm and it took 2 1/2 hours to get sorted, pinch bars and pick had to come out wasnt very deep just solid rock to get through, broke through job done flynn had done well cleaned up and away it was dark when finished so no pics sorry was just glad we got done knackered by then i will bell u soon jamie mate for next time dogs need a rest lol young holly will have to get next one. cheers for reading HAPPY HUNTING ATB SIMPSON10 :thumbs:

oy oy simpa lads, looks like ya having a cracking season, some quality reads mate, giz a shout next time ya oooot :gunsmilie::gunsmilie: ,

nee probs mate more good weather will be out friday and sat mate i will bell u :thumbs: