rabbiting holiday

few years ago me and a couple of mates went up scotland on holiday for the week,we had already sorted out permission and a place to keep the dogs and ferrets,we took 4 ferrets 200 snares 300 nets and off we went my old bitch lurcher 3/4 greyhound collie had the time of her life catching over 200 rabbits in the week all daytime,we ended up selling 200 rabbits to the game dealer at 25p each and fetched back 700 plus 2 deer,we also dug to six foot at times to get the ferret back,the people were brilliant and the farmer just left us to it the last day was spent sat in the pub with the farmer and dogs talking about our week it was one of the best holidays ive ever had and never laughed as much in my life,as anyone else been on a hunting holiday and how did you go on,cheers john.

jus got back from our hawking holiday up in wick, thrumster estate. had some good laughs and good flights however the rabbits were very thin on the ground only ended up with 28 rabbits at the end of the week!! my gos seemed too enjoy it thoughpost-55652-0-32510400-1290455564_thumb.jpg

glad you enjoyed it good effort,john.