the cheek of it

Guest joely b

Guest joely b

done a bit of bunny bashing last night just to keep the farmers happy i have 3 of them to go at in the same area 2 dogs done ok 38 in total so we put them all in the back of me motor drove down the track always like to do this last field at the bottom where these always a good few more, but there is a car parked in the gate windows all steamed up , i new straight away , mmm shaggers, anyway parked the motor up me and me mate jumps over the dry stone wall on with the lamp 1 in the bag we where in the field a would say for no more than half a hour got 3 each and missed a couple . but who cares get them next time goes back to the gate the shaggers had gone i did see them pull away whilst i was lamping , i opens the boot to stick the 6 bunnys in and the dogs , and total shock just hit me all me rabbits had been took the cheeky gits well it had of been the shaggers, well after a bit of stamping and that well me and me mate just pissed our selfs laughing they done us of 32 bunnys i will be keeping my eyes open for that 52 reg red corsa . and i will lock me car now in future lol but youve got to see the funny side of it

Guest crobinc840

They were probably a couple of guys breathing heavy waiting for you to come and do all the work for them. They didn't have to bring their kit out or wake their dogs, just breath heavy while waiting for you. :ninja:

• Like 1