my pups i bred???

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With that breeding the least you can do is tie yer dog up, walk 3 metres away from it, hunker down to dog eye level, whistle up yer dog's attention and then press the camera shutter. Mate, you've pro

a dog dont give a f**k if its in a bowl or not so carry on mate :thumbs:

With that breeding the least you can do is tie yer dog up, walk 3 metres away from it, hunker down to dog eye level, whistle up yer dog's attention and then press the camera shutter.

Mate, you've probably got a handsome dog there, take itys pic.

Eye level is the key!!!! Hunker down. A dog photographed from above looks like a stumpy dwarf and a dog who aint paying attention looks like it's being beaten.

I see the dog though, nice one

• Like 1
Guest dwain dibley

no shit dotty doo!!!

the dog looks really happy no.gif

silly f****r!!! if only you knew ehy!!!

so i take it your putting the shitty pics up for a laugh?

if so why?

surely it must be a,,,,,,,,,,

if you know me! kind of thing?

if so, welldone, i just hope it doesn'i kick you in the arse, atb

imnot david bailey so dont really give a f**k what the pictures look like,people who know me know my dogs are kept top notch,food is on top of box as ran out of tripe last week and put some dried up there as gets em used to jumping....should it be in a bowl? f**k knows as dont use them,,,,

imnot david bailey so dont really give a f**k what the pictures look like,people who know me know my dogs are kept top notch,food is on top of box as ran out of tripe last week and put some dried up there as gets em used to jumping....should it be in a bowl? f**k knows as dont use them,,,,

a dog dont give a f**k if its in a bowl or not so carry on mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

a dident meen out by it mate i just wunderd thats all pal. hopfuly the dog will do you proud mate atb :thumbs:

a dog dont give a f**k if its in a bowl or not so carry on mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

:toast: belting dog mate :thumbs: