List to do before you die....

Shoot a stag, catch a wild salmon and shoot a grouse - all on the same day!

Oh, and hopefully finish the bloody book I am writing too!

OTC

Think they call that a "McNAB" , then there is a "ROYAL McNAB" thats the 3 you mentioned plus sleep with a virgin all in 1 day :o:blink: ...... heard that on a programme yrs ago on a keeper in the highlands called Charlie Pirree (i think), the thought of sky divin nearly brings on a heart attack for me :sick:

Shoot a stag, catch a wild salmon and shoot a grouse - all on the same day!

Oh, and hopefully finish the bloody book I am writing too!

OTC

Think they call that a "McNAB" , then there is a "ROYAL McNAB" thats the 3 you mentioned plus sleep with a virgin all in 1 day :o:blink: ...... heard that on a programme yrs ago on a keeper in the highlands called Charlie Pirree (i think), the thought of sky divin nearly brings on a heart attack for me :sick:

What if you caught 3 rabbits and slept with a Milf? What do they call that?

But what constitutes to a good life Roxy?

A McMilf? Sounds like something Mc Donalds would serve up.

I bet I'd be shitting myself when I'm about to jump but the buzz at the end should be the best you could ever get I bet. I remember going on oblivion In alton towers. I nearly never went on It and even then nearly shit my pants. Coming round the bend, pausing at the top, looking down into a deep black hole and realising how far up In the air you are. If I could of gone back at the time I would have. Get's the adrenalin going though! :laugh:

But what constitutes to a good life Roxy?

A McMilf? Sounds like something Mc Donalds would serve up.

I bet I'd be shitting myself when I'm about to jump but the buzz at the end should be the best you could ever get I bet. I remember going on oblivion In alton towers. I nearly never went on It and even then nearly shit my pants. Coming round the bend, pausing at the top, looking down into a deep black hole and realising how far up In the air you are. If I could of gone back at the time I would have. Get's the adrenalin going though! :laugh:

Heading to the midland couple of yrs ago and nipped into ALTON TOWERS ,going on OBLIVION was probably the WORST MINUTE OFF MY LIFE lol