bulldog breed

i am goin to pick an american bulldog up later on can any help on the breed as i have been told its a jhonstones breed what the breed like cheers liam

er....why would you be buying it unless you knew all about the breed?Thats just plain ridiculous :icon_eek: it also suggests that the person you are buying from has little scruples as no one responsible would sell a dog to someone without doing some homework on them first :censored:

wonder what it would be like crossed with a greyhound obviously if you crossed 1 that was a good worker to a good grey wonder what pups would be like ????????? any ideas

you have to go 3\4 grey 1\4 am bull johnsons very heavy set but great drive, scotts or hines line more popular catch dogs in us johnsons great protection dog

Big ugly looking good for nothing excuses for bulldogs with the odd exception!!

Imagine a huge English Bulldog and your not far off, if you wanted a dog aggressive possible man aggressive oversized dog with poor wind and breathing then that is what you will get.

il be over in england in april with a team of 5 dogs come watch the oversized bulldogs perform in penthatlon test to include 12mile run at sready pace,obedience, tug of war, spring pole , man work, hardest hit then tell me no drive wind or heart