Whats The Best X Breed

or is it all just talk!!!!!

You have got me there fellow, i do a lot of reading and it does sink in so im just trying to offload a bit of my knowledge on this awsome site, for the folk less fortunate to come across the literature i have been blessed with.

lol so if its in a book its right of course, do yourself a favour get a dog get it out and stop talking shit on here. come back when you have witnessed things with your own eyes not some bullshit you read from the countryman weekly or any book.

you have a dig at tomo who has experience of dales rabbis coz you have read it in a book they are easy lol.

What is wrong with you, books and forums are the way forward are you too thick to realise that :crazy: , on another note ive caught loads of rabbits and some rats with my old departed dog she even retrieved shot hare/fox and deer.

and another thing i doubt that dog in your avatar has done what you say, your only saying it so sound like your a hunter lol!!! talks cheap

only if you knew ;) to be honest matey you sound like one of the more sensible folk on here so i will give you the benifet of the doubt, and i will promise ot to talk doo doo to you any more.

Yours

Laddette

Here's a few options, :hmm: im thinking of getting a new dog but i can not make mind stuborn mind up.

1. Bull X Greyhound

2. Bull Greyhound X Saluki Greyound

3. Bull Greyhound X Deerhound Greyhound

4. Wheaton Greyhound x Bull Greyhound

5. Collie Greyhound X Bull Greyhound

6. Or a good old Lurcher to lurcher X's

apart from the half cross they are all lurcher to lurcher :blink: :blink:

Here's a few options, :hmm: im thinking of getting a new dog but i can not make mind stuborn mind up.

1. Bull X Greyhound

2. Bull Greyhound X Saluki Greyound

3. Bull Greyhound X Deerhound Greyhound

4. Wheaton Greyhound x Bull Greyhound

5. Collie Greyhound X Bull Greyhound

6. Or a good old Lurcher to lurcher X's

apart from the half cross they are all lurcher to lurcher :blink: :blink:

Strictly speaking 2.and 3. are Lurcher x Longdogs. :thumbs: