Patterdale Pups

Short Smooth coats from genuine strong working patterdale lines, 4 black and 1 red bitch, 1 Dog but I think he has gone, chunky large pups, Bitch Nuttal x Parks/Gould, Sire black, Brought in from Ireland from Gould's Smithy/Wheeler lines, Nice looking dogs, Wormed, Ready now £200, Norfolk.

A few pic's of the pups and the mother and Sire "Muttley"

Short Smooth coats from genuine strong working patterdale lines, 4 black and 1 red bitch, 1 Dog but I think he has gone, chunky large pups, Bitch Nuttal x Parks/Gould, Sire black, Brought in from Ireland from Gould's Smithy/Wheeler lines, Nice looking dogs, Wormed, Ready now £200, Norfolk.

A few pic's of the pups and the Sire "Muttley"

Are the parents 100% earth dogs and how much work do they do ?

The parents come off 100% working lines! they have both been worked in the past but not alot latley due to other commitments.

The parents come off 100% working lines! they have both been worked in the past but not alot latley due to other commitments.

Were the parents worked to ground or just on top ?