• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you think you allways need bull in a dog to take fox then.pre ban of course

i dont give a f**k what u believe mate

yes mate if it was just red coats but ive had bull cross dogs but find the all round one are very far few between.pre ban if you went out and seen deer fox hare rabbit. i find the bull cross on big fi

Posted Images

do you think you allways need bull in a dog to take fox then.pre ban of course

no [bANNED TEXT] you dnt always need bull.i ad a 26tts suluki greyhound dog as good on a red 1 as any bull x.altho i myself only keep bull crosses now.in my opinion he wa a 1 off.but as always each to there own.

well all im saying is ive got a saluki grey whippet...and ill be expecting more than just rabbits, lets just put it like that :whistling:

I had a saluki grey whippet pal,i adored the bitch as well only one ive ever owned fantastic rabbit and hare dog couldnt fault her but foxes forget it she would scream like a banshee if one bit her and would not tackle anything, i once saw the bitch jack on a squirrel i kid you not lol,its only because of her attitude and behaviour i kept the bitch for so many years she never caused me any hassle,i am not saying there all cowards and hope yours does what you want and all the best with it

regards hedz

well all im saying is ive got a saluki grey whippet...and ill be expecting more than just rabbits, lets just put it like that :whistling:

I had a saluki grey whippet pal,i adored the bitch as well only one ive ever owned fantastic rabbit and hare dog couldnt fault her but foxes forget it she would scream like a banshee if one bit her and would not tackle anything, i once saw the bitch jack on a squirrel i kid you not lol,its only because of her attitude and behaviour i kept the bitch for so many years she never caused me any hassle,i am not saying there all cowards and hope yours does what you want and all the best with it

regards hedz

:laugh: