pieps freeride

as the title says maybe thinking of getting one and using with the bellman collar, they cost 120 quid (not a bad price) the write ups arent to bad on them just says its slower to locate than the others which is bad in an avalance but not so much when trying to locate a terrier

freeride will work BUT? no direction smaller range, slower update. NO THANKS. i m digging in huge sets the big ones, i wont be running a round like a fool to find my dog. he s more valuable than Pulse so freeride no way. i d rather by older pulse, s1, d3, x3, opto 3000 thera are many options.

freeride will work BUT? no direction smaller range, slower update. NO THANKS. i m digging in huge sets the big ones, i wont be running a round like a fool to find my dog. he s more valuable than Pulse so freeride no way. i d rather by older pulse, s1, d3, x3, opto 3000 thera are many options.

Tim, if anyone knows it's your man above.

Not discounting any other replies, but I bet there's not many have researched like Matullkoh!!!

Guest eastmids

have you used the s1 matulkoh?

have you used the s1 matulkoh?

yes i did with ortovox collar.

BEEN USING THE DIGITAL PATROLLER FOR 2 SEASONS NOW, FASTER THAN THE B&F AT LOCATING THE DOG AND BANG ON EVERYTIME. BARRYVOX PULSE SEEMS TO BE THE BEST TOOL ON THE MARKET AT THE MINUTE, A LOT OF GUYS ARE SWITCHING TO THIS. YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AT THE END OF THE DAY. MONEY SHOULD BE NO OBJECT WHEN IT COMES TO LOCATING THESE WEE DOGS THAT PUT THEMSELVES IN HARMS WAY EVERYTIME THEY GO TO GROUND.