IF THATS TROY,, HEARD GD THINGS ABOUT HIM , VERY HANDY DOG ATB T1 :toast:

Aye but how much use is he if he munches terriers?

Very little IMO, he aint no running dog.

FTB

He is a handy dog mate, he works the lamp and has taken quarry he is quick for his size, he has worked with terriers and never munched any, just make sure its clear when releasing the dog just incase his fault is getting nasty with dogs, this is a genuine post there is no bullshit, thats the dog worked properly he is a proper tool

ATB Simpson10

And it would be interesting to see how many owners he has actually had.

I bet its double figures.

Anyway, all the best with the SALE.

Just think people should be fully aware of the dog and his history before they take him on.

To save the dog reappearing on here next month.

Cheers.

FTB

And it would be interesting to see how many owners he has actually had.

I bet its double figures.

Anyway, all the best with the SALE.

Just think people should be fully aware of the dog and his history before they take him on.

To save the dog reappearing on here next month.

Cheers.

FTB

Totally agree mate, i wouldnt give a dog away without telling them everthing about a dog which i have done.

i have ran this dog, dont know what u mean by running dog, but he can take quarry.

cheers mate

ATB Simpson10

the dog did munch terriers it was me that brought the dog down to the boys down there that have it , but in his defence it was that terrier jake that he seemed to take a dislike to and that is understandable , i had troy in motor with my 1st x dog and he was no bother you just got to keep him in check

the dog did munch terriers it was me that brought the dog down to the boys down there that have it , but in his defence it was that terrier jake that he seemed to take a dislike to and that is understandable , i had troy in motor with my 1st x dog and he was no bother you just got to keep him in check

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan