who's got any of this stock

right chaps just want to know if any of you can go back ten yrs and look at the ad this was in country mans weekly about ten yrs ago.i had a dog out of this stuff and i'd like to know if anyone still got the lines.the dog was bought from pembrokshire i rang the guy but he's no longer into the lurchers so just intrested if anyone still has this stuff,most of the pups were light brindle some dark brindle.

two grand looking bullxs them would like to see what the pups look like you got any pics of the dog you ad?

looks like a first cross that jeppie mate 1 on the left looks like a grey and the 1 on the right is a pure bull :thumbs:

two grand looking bullxs them would like to see what the pups look like you got any pics of the dog you ad?

i have jeppi but they in the loft somewhere,will try and find them yes the dog on the right is a full pitt and the mother was 3/4 grayhound 1/4 bull.the pup i had off this stuff was very handy i bred him too a 5/8 gray 3/8 bull and produce some nice pups.here's a few pics that i bred.and if anyone knows a dog called zak a big black dog he's out of the same stuff.

is the dog in the last pic the bitch you were showing me the other day?

yeh mate.

growing into a very nice looking dog.

hows the new pup settling in?

do you think they will make big dogs i think im getting the other big male that was the same size as yours.

whats the breeding lines (etc)

i'm not too sure,as this was my first bullx i was buying and as soon as i saw the parents i shot off to pembrokshire somewhere from east yorkshire the minute i saw the pups i bought one.but like i said this was about 10 or 11 yrs ago.just thought someone maybe know this stuff.

is the dog in the last pic the bitch you were showing me the other day?

yeh mate.

growing into a very nice looking dog.

hows the new pup settling in?

do you think they will make big dogs i think im getting the other big male that was the same size as yours.

i've seen some litters of pups in twenty yrs but never seen a litter as healthy as these and for 5wks old this says it all,and a credit to your mam and dad for spending alot of time with these pup.here he is.