result !!!!!!!

just had to put post up .was out last night with dog and gun.dog just back from injury.first field 1 rabbit sitting in the middle o the field .slipped her and away she went couple o turns one tumble and got back on it then struck first chase and she got it nae limping either .so we carried on to next bit dog started hunting out abit in front so i knew smthing was about.she dissapeard into woods and was out of site.scanning with the lamp i notised her hunting out a bramble patch .next thing a ginger shot out 1 side and came through the fence .they were running up the fence ginger on 1 side dog on other right up to me i tryed to turn it through the gate .dog struck.smashed into the gate ginger swerved round the post and headed up the hill .still on my side of the fence dog still on her side of it abt 2ft apart.dissapeard over hill and out of site .wated a minute and went to look met the dug cmming back.basxxxd missed agian. out tnite and lamped same way seen nout and was about 50 yrds away fron where it happend the night before.no even lamping when dog shot past me i put lamp on and fcuk me ginger was legging it to the fense.dog right up its arse.ginger bounced aff the fence and fcuk me did she no score.i was that chuffed you wouldny believe it.single handed thats the first time .she met them before but no like that always gave her a hand .2 years taking it easy making sure she no get put off and it all came together tonight. and before the abuse starts let me tell you a DONT CARE my dug .did [bANNED TEXT] it says on the tin .know its got a long way to go but its a start and every bodys got to start smwhere.. .sofor those that are interested have a read for those that dont agree TUFF my dug ma rules.

best feeling in the world when that happens fella isnt it,all the hard graft you and the dog have put in suddenly all slots into place,i had same kind of experiance last week but with me terrier to ground,she,s had quick bolts before but this was a vixen bolted after an hour, then when bitch never appeared after fox i knew she was into another!!the dog fox was accounted humanely as was the vixen ..made my day too fella,pleased for you mate..yis...darrell.

best feeling in the world when that happens fella isnt it,all the hard graft you and the dog have put in suddenly all slots into place,i had same kind of experiance last week but with me terrier to ground,she,s had quick bolts before but this was a vixen bolted after an hour, then when bitch never appeared after fox i knew she was into another!!the dog fox was accounted humanely as was the vixen ..made my day too fella,pleased for you mate..yis...darrell.

thanks pal well done with your terrier.it wasnt an adult just this years youngun.but it gave as good as it got.well nearly .fcukng buzzing me

Guest deerhound hunter

well i,m long way of your result but just started that pup of cob tonite ,first time on the lamp,he seen 5 get killed and she was watching the lamp,me 9yr old boy is arm dropping off he wanted 2 go he drag him of his feet twice ,but i think let him watch a bit,anyway over the moon for ya gss........atb.....dh.... :thumbs:

Edited by deerhound hunter

just had to put post up .was out last night with dog and gun.dog just back from injury.first field 1 rabbit sitting in the middle o the field .slipped her and away she went couple o turns one tumble and got back on it then struck first chase and she got it nae limping either .so we carried on to next bit dog started hunting out abit in front so i knew smthing was about.she dissapeard into woods and was out of site.scanning with the lamp i notised her hunting out a bramble patch .next thing a ginger shot out 1 side and came through the fence .they were running up the fence ginger on 1 side dog on other right up to me i tryed to turn it through the gate .dog struck.smashed into the gate ginger swerved round the post and headed up the hill .still on my side of the fence dog still on her side of it abt 2ft apart.dissapeard over hill and out of site .wated a minute and went to look met the dug cmming back.basxxxd missed agian. out tnite and lamped same way seen nout and was about 50 yrds away fron where it happend the night before.no even lamping when dog shot past me i put lamp on and fcuk me ginger was legging it to the fense.dog right up its arse.ginger bounced aff the fence and fcuk me did she no score.i was that chuffed you wouldny believe it.single handed thats the first time .she met them before but no like that always gave her a hand .2 years taking it easy making sure she no get put off and it all came together tonight. and before the abuse starts let me tell you a DONT CARE my dug .did [bANNED TEXT] it says on the tin .know its got a long way to go but its a start and every bodys got to start smwhere.. .sofor those that are interested have a read for those that dont agree TUFF my dug ma rules.

was quite funny that :laugh: well done :thumbs: