saluki/bull/greyhound bitch

Saluki/english bull/greyhound bitch for sale, 19 months old. She stands 22" to shoulder, takes all large quarry, good strong bite, works with lamp walking or in car, doesn't retrieve just needs a bit more time spent on her, will make excellent dog in the right hands, works with terriers, good, strong all round bitch, kennelled outside and is quiet. no timewasters please, if interested give me a ring on 07977 496741 £160 post-32973-047484700 1288208589_thumb.jpg

yes i know this lad has been trying to sell for last month but my mate was saying he seem to think a bitch out of this litter was for sale early in year and he thought this was the one but hey if wrong these are spot on to work along side terriers :thumbs:

Saluki/english bull/greyhound bitch for sale, 19 months old. She stands 22" to shoulder, takes all large quarry, good strong bite, works with lamp walking or in car, doesn't retrieve just needs a bit more time spent on her, will make excellent dog in the right hands, works with terriers, good, strong all round bitch, kennelled outside and is quiet. no timewasters please, if interested give me a ring on 07977 496741 £160 post-32973-047484700 1288208589_thumb.jpg

What she like on rabbits and the longears fella honestly....

Would there be a trial with her for a hour fella? What she like with stock? Ferrets/Jumps/ general obidience/ In the kennel/ Other dogs both dogs and bitchs/ ect ect, If you could let me know fella please,

And PM what she has done single handed teeth wish Or Doubled up...

What she like on rabbits and the longears fella honestly....

Would there be a trial with her for a hour fella? What she like with stock? Ferrets/Jumps/ general obidience/ In the kennel/ Other dogs both dogs and bitchs/ ect ect, If you could let me know fella please,

would u take 100 for her pal im only from chesterfield

And PM what she has done single handed teeth wish Or Doubled up...