My stepson has just persuaded his wife that they would like a lurcher,she and her family tried to get him to have a cocker or retreiver but he stuck his ground and won.

She has agreed to a lurcher if it looks similar to my bitch which is a bed/whippet x greyhound,rough coated grey colour and around 23 inches.

He is willing to travel to get one and is in a hurry as his father in law just happens to know someone with a litter of cockers and he is worried that he might turn up with one under his arm.

does anyone know of such a pup

many thanks

steve

My stepson has just persuaded his wife that they would like a lurcher,she and her family tried to get him to have a cocker or retreiver but he stuck his ground and won.

She has agreed to a lurcher if it looks similar to my bitch which is a bed/whippet x greyhound,rough coated grey colour and around 23 inches.

He is willing to travel to get one and is in a hurry as his father in law just happens to know someone with a litter of cockers and he is worried that he might turn up with one under his arm.

many thanks

steve

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks

steve

Still looking

many thanks

steve

Still looking

look on ad trader mate