Bull Mastiff four year old free to GOOD HOME.

House trained, excellent with kids and other dogs. He will make a good family pet.

the dog is in salford (gtr manchester) 07510400702

post-15488-017437600 1287605899_thumb.jpg

was this put up couple of months ago,? if so why not try( bullmastiff Resuce) i used to be in the breed years ago, i think they still do it, and give them as much info as you can. :thumbs:

was this put up couple of months ago,? if so why not try( bullmastiff Resuce) i used to be in the breed years ago, i think they still do it, and give them as much info as you can. :thumbs:

I put one up a few months back Bird it may be that one your thinking of :thumbs:

I put one up a few months back Bird it may be that one your thinking of :thumbs:

if he came from a reputable breeder (and lets hope that he did) then they will take him back, and indeed would have made a contract when you bought him to say that he MUST go back if they were reputable. if that fails then breed rescue will be able to help you this is a starting point click here

Yes he was up a few week ago bird but just had time wasters and people asking about his line and his papers the dog is a good dog around the house and around kids and will make a good family pet so his papers and blood line shouldn't be the first question that of people seem to ask genuine people are hard to come by when re homing a dog fact

Atb ebo