HAZEL!!

have u had pups of her in the past ??????? cheers

yes mate i have 2 here one 5 yers in oct and one 2 in july both out ov issak x hazel

Both are very nice stamp indeed.

i seen hazle get blew off to f**k

: :boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom::boredom: :11:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would lv to see fenboss produce some pics or vids of these champions he runs

fenboss = knob :wankerzo4: can you name some of the dog's that you've owned and run on the fen's ?? or are you a keyboard hunter trying to give it the bigun !!! jamie's "hazel" was a top bitch, if i

jamie looks alot older than i think he actually is , , haha . to much crabbin goes on , a wise coursing gent told me , ' eyes open , mouth shut ' and let the dogs do the talking , : fact - ja

Seen a real good bitch out of jack and a pure saluki real un very strong and fast immaculately put together as are a lot of jacks offspring , my old mate rates jamies stuff hes been at it ten year longer than me which must be over forty years so he knows a dog or two and he crabs loads of folks daysqwalkers eh :thumbs:

jamie looks alot older than i think he actually is , :tongue2: , haha . to much crabbin goes on , a wise coursing gent told me , ' eyes open , mouth shut ' and let the dogs do the talking :thumbs: , : fact - jamies stuff produces , its been proven , and NOT every pup in EVERY litter is world/match materiel , baseline in the parents are there yes , but its 50/50 , good breeding - good upbringing .

Edited by coursing_lad
  • Like 1
Guest big e

all i can divulge at this stage is they not the brightest of people and they have been out together . Now im just going a for a mary duck with me boyfriend ill be on later and if i get enough requests ill reveal an initial hahahaha

Enjoy your Mary duck lol and don't forget to cum Bk lol and spill the beans