Hi, from berkshire

Hello

I keep coming here but never posted. Like all the info especially the scope stuff which is new to me... I've shot in the past but only range work with iron sights (SLR and SMG). Got meself a Weihrauch 97K and I joined Newbury ARC a while back so i'm picking up a bit of discipline now. I don't have my own permissions so i'm looking to assist others as I need to get some fieldcraft/practice....good at making tea!

If anyone interested ...I don't even know how to message people on here..but will travel around Oxford/berkshire/Hampshire.

Cheers now, Dicky

Took your time getting here eh mate? ;)

To private message someone, click on their name and then click on "message me" under their pic.

You going to the club on Sunday? I've got the screw for my PCP so would be good to drag it out and give it a go.

Took your time getting here eh mate? ;)

To private message someone, click on their name and then click on "message me" under their pic.

You going to the club on Sunday? I've got the screw for my PCP so would be good to drag it out and give it a go.

ello mate. call you later

Hello and welcome buddy,

Got a 97k myself, very good gun!

Ecostorm... :thumbs:

Hiya. The 97's stock is quite wide do you think? I think a finer stock would be better, finer around the trigger grip.

There's a nice secondhand webley eclipse which I like the look of, looks lovely.

Dicky

Hello and welcome buddy,

Got a 97k myself, very good gun!

Ecostorm... :thumbs:

Hiya. The 97's stock is quite wide do you think? I think a finer stock would be better, finer around the trigger grip.

There's a nice secondhand webley eclipse which I like the look of, looks lovely.

Dicky

Hello again,

To be honest i've never noticed, maybe because i have big hands,, ha ha. Must admit it's one of the best springers i've ever had but do think there quite heavy, anyway better stop talking about this because were in the wrong forum and the mods might be on a power trip as usual and delete this post... :thumbs: