HUNTERS PARADISE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was with tye on the "hunters paradise hol" this wknd jst gone and to say it was a farce is an understatement.4 of us went and paid £100 each and by the end of the hol the rabbit to money ratio was

i must be confusing you with someone else then,coz i thought you knew the chap that runs it personally,

£100 pound a rabbit! Cheaper to shoot a grouse up in the moors.....

HOW MUCH IS IT ADVERTISED FOR

i think it was about £100 per person for two nights not sure what the charge for daytime work was.

you know the bloke who runs it,why all the questions?

Thats right you do so stop biging it up on here the guy is a crook and he is out to rip off kids with his lies he nows nout and we did not pay the con man im new to all this but if it was not for my mate he would of riped me off :wallbash:

i think it was about £100 per person for two nights not sure what the charge for daytime work was.

Thats right you do so stop biging it up on here the guy is a crook and he is out to rip off kids with his lies he nows nout and we did not pay the con man im new to all this but if it was not for my mate he would of riped me off :wallbash:

when did you go mate? did you get much?

i was thinking of trying to arrange a nights lamping there.

i must be confusing you with someone else then,coz i thought you knew the chap that runs it personally,

• Like 1

ive met him about 3 or 4 times.

ive met him about 3 or 4 times.

ring him,he will probably take you out for free.

when did you go mate? did you get much?

Last year 3 runs on the lamp he said it must be the fox we saw :no::o

I was with tye on the "hunters paradise hol" this wknd jst gone and to say it was a farce is an understatement.4 of us went and paid £100 each and by the end of the hol the rabbit to money ratio was a £100 per rabbit!!! yes thats right we had 4 RABBITS to show for a full nites lampin and a full morning ferreting!!

Ill tell the full story in short so evry1 whos thinkin of going on this holiday has a insight to the reality of whats in store to what bull your told over the phone.

We arrived sat afternoon met ste and he took us to the cottage and we were well impressed with the cottage and the location well out the way rolling fields all around it looked like everything ste had been explaining to me for 3 days previous.."theres 100s of rabbits here,unlimited game to get at,everyone jst leaves you be" if only that was the case.

He showed us the boundries of the permission that he apparently had from the cottage car park and it was huge as far as the eye could see...real shame we only went on about 1/8 th of it and everything that was on there had been hammered,the moment you put a lamp on anything it was up and away.

We saw and this is the honest truth about 5/6 rabbits 4 big rabbits and a glimpse of a something else,out of what we saw we got near and ran 2 half chance rabbits and got 1 and we'd walked solid for about 2 and a half hrs!!!

To say we were abit miffed was a understatement as how much he'd bigged up the amount of game on there,he then said right we ll go to another spot theres droves of rabbits there.

We drive for 20 mins or so to a industrial estate start lamping around a sewage works!! and then end up being taken to a green round the back of some housing estate with all the houses leading on to the green!! we got 1 run from this place and couldnt believe he'd taken us there.

I think he could tell we were pissed off so promised that the ferreting in the morn would be different class,open sets in the middle of fields and the possibility of around 30 rabbits.The reality was we got 2 rabbits and saw prob about 8,all the sets were in overgrown hedgerows covered in nettles majority not nettable and what the dogs marked we bolted so there wasnt this large amount of game he was claiming at all,there was people and dogs walking all over and public footpaths right through this permission,it was one of those places that everyone ferrets and lamps in that area you coulds jst tell.

Things were said and comments were made to ste as we were pissed off with the joke of a wknd and we didnt really part ways on sun afternoon on the best of terms but i wasnt going to write this on a public forum but the iceing on the cake was that this morn ste turns up at cottages,we tought maybe he'd come to appoligise or to be decent enough to explain why he'd bull shitted us for months but no not ste he had the cheek to put his head down and drive straight past us like he'd never seen us before.

So if your reading this ste thats the reason ive blown you up to and let everyone on here what the crack is with this bullshit weekend your selling as a "hunters paradise".

All the above isnt gloreified or made out worse then it was,im not one of these people who slag dogs etc in fact ive missed out part that would be very embarrassing for him about 1 of his dogs as im not that type of person,im telling it exactly how it was so its up to you lot to make your decisions.

• Like 2