shes comeing good

took this bitch on about 6 months ago and was starting to think id made a big mistake she was 18 months old when i got her and had been kenneled up with 3 jrts and i was told she had done this she had done that when realy i dont think she had done anything but i started at the begining with her and spent as much time training her and trying to get her going (sometimes not with much to show for it ) but then all of a sudden the penny droped and she turned into a littel rocket ! im just glad that shes turned out the wright way took her out lamping last night and first slip she missed (my fault realy abit to fare away and abit close to the cover ) but the 2 slip she picked it up no problem returned it live to hand i dispached it and flicked the lamp on to see if there was anything left out and she caught a glimps of the one bunny that was left out and was on it in no time picked it up with ease like a seasoned pro and again returned it live to hand to say i was chuffed is and understatement so i put her on bk on the lead and skiped all the way home !!! atb

post-51717-074451700 1286784481_thumb.jpg

tthat bitch looks familiar, is she 3/4grey 1/4bull ?

shes bull whippet grey mate

did you get her in NI? end of june? unless its a litter sister? shes the spit of a mates dog that he sold round that time cos she didnt get along with his terriers

no mate i got her from nottingham mate