How's everyone elses foxing going ?

Having a few now and then...had a couple last week, but just not posting tbh...

Plus, just enjoying running the dog too much on bunnies at the moment to concentrate on the foxes.. icon_redface.gif

I'll go out this week I guess.

I had a wee vixen last night

Probably going out again on Thursday

Remember and take your camera:thumbs:

Having a few now and then...had a couple last week, but just not posting tbh...

Plus, just enjoying running the dog too much on bunnies at the moment to concentrate on the foxes.. icon_redface.gif

I'll go out this week I guess.

I had a wee vixen last night

Probably going out again on Thursday

Remember and take your camera:thumbs:

I did laugh.gif

image11.jpg

last nights was a bit shit though...

photo3.jpg

really can be bothered to post under normal circumstances though..

Only shot this lot by request...

Rather run ma dog at t he min, icon_redface.gif

yea there is still a lot of love out there for old charlie and i get out when i can but working for a lot of the farmers around here am kept busy keeping the machinary running (Class service engineer)my wife has made me a pair of fantastic trousers out of fox skins and my neighbour who is a bit of a T--T said to me a while ago people who shoot foxes should be shot them selves they have a new baby my reply to him was this if some one broke into your house and attacked your baby what woul you do,,,,,his reply kill them ,,,,,me if a wild animal came into your garden while your new baby was in the pram and it started to eat it what would you do,,,,him thats different and they dont come into gardens thats all hype,,,,,me do you think its about time you woke up you muppet read the papers and watch the TV anyway back to the question have shot about 80 this year so far when been out but not been out with the gun much this back end of the year but will be getting out regular again by mid november.

paul

yea there is still a lot of love out there for old charlie and i get out when i can but working for a lot of the farmers around here am kept busy keeping the machinary running (Class service engineer)my wife has made me a pair of fantastic trousers out of fox skins and my neighbour who is a bit of a T--T said to me a while ago people who shoot foxes should be shot them selves they have a new baby my reply to him was this if some one broke into your house and attacked your baby what woul you do,,,,,his reply kill them ,,,,,me if a wild animal came into your garden while your new baby was in the pram and it started to eat it what would you do,,,,him thats different and they dont come into gardens thats all hype,,,,,me do you think its about time you woke up you muppet read the papers and watch the TV anyway back to the question have shot about 80 this year so far when been out but not been out with the gun much this back end of the year but will be getting out regular again by mid november.

paul

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Hi,

Haven't been on here for years, used to be on here for lurchers but as a keeper now i've slid towards foxing, lurcher retrieves them though.

Anyway, Thought I'd add my count.......168 picked up......If you can't sex them you can't count them!

Could be on 200 though if I remembered how many weren't found.