black and tan coursing bred dog

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracking black and tan dog pup for sale with outstanding breeding   sire: c.ns JACK which is FOXY x JOE   dam: benjis sister SUZY which is NIPPER x KIM   14 month old ready to run this season

that isnt daft money for a very well bred animal.. quality comes at a cost   no need for stupid comments

mother to this pup l use to kill 3 4 5 every week sum time take her out 2 time a week she done the job a top bitch in her day she was kill 2 3 hares [bANNED TEXT] she was 6 with a plate in her leg so [bANNED TEXT] lads say it a lot of money for a pup if it turn out half is good as the mother you would be happy in the bitch is day l would not of took a 1000 for her toe nail atb

last year i paid £750 for a well bred bitch at 9 months, first time out she did break her back leg,i was gutted not for the money but for the bitch, question would i do it again? tes for the right blood.

well if you think like that about breaking a leg you probably wouldn't buy anydog cos whatever you pay its a loss but you dont worry about a dog breaking its leg the first time you take it out it might happen but whats the odds of that happening i myself wouldn't pay that for an untested dog but i only use measly lamping dogs but i would pay more than 150 for a good lamping dog and have done but i cant see the point in all the slagging off on here its what the site is known for really if you aint got nothing nice to say then dont say owt simples!!!

lads lets be far here 1000 sterling is a lot of money for a none tryed dog no mater if its bred in the red r not , im not knocking your dog fella i wish you the best with it hope you get close to what your looking for ,BUT WELL BRED BOTH SIDES dont mean there going to be real outstanding dogs just my toughts lads