free whippet pup

free 2 good home 6 month old whippet pup black in colour no paperwork only leaving the pup go as the owner is heavilly pregnant and cant cope as the pup is a bit lively rhondda south wales area tel 07800 916 310

hello

is it a dog or a bitch. if a bitch i am very interested.

thanks

steve

free 2 good home 6 month old whippet pup black in colour no paperwork only leaving the pup go as the owner is heavilly pregnant and cant cope as the pup is a bit lively rhondda south wales area tel 07800 916 310

hello

thanks

steve

If i had the room i would be very interested regardless of its gender! Whippets without paperwork sell easy for £250 upwards!

PS: PLEEEEEAAASE put a price on it mate. People who get dogs for free tend to be c**ts and treat them as commodoties. Thats a sweeping statement i know but generally true. If you pay for a dog you tend to value it and its wellbieng much higher and be far less inclined to dump it etc if it dont do as you want.

Without paperwork ? there lucky to sell for £100 for a dog and £150 here without kc papers and to be fair the dogs free to good home how hard is it to bell the lass and find out if its a dog or bitch. People baffle me if i were after a dog i wouldnt have been asking its sex as for working purposes it wouldnt make a difference.

There's a number of people looking to offer a whippet a home on the whippet forum.

The whippet forum

Additionally, there is Scruples whippet rescue Scruples link

or JR Whippet rescue Whippet Rescue

I know Scruples will organise transport of the dog into foster care and will do vetting of homes which might be helpful if there's some urgency to rehome.

hello

thanks

steve

If i had the room i would be very interested regardless of its gender! Whippets without paperwork sell easy for £250 upwards!

PS: PLEEEEEAAASE put a price on it mate. People who get dogs for free tend to be c**ts and treat them as commodoties. Thats a sweeping statement i know but generally true. If you pay for a dog you tend to value it and its wellbieng much higher and be far less inclined to dump it etc if it dont do as you want.

the reason i want a bitch is because i have a bitch already and want them to work together and live together pure and simple. i have owned mainly bitch lurchers and prefer them ,i have never bred from any of my lurcher bitches and all but one has died of old age.

the price you pay makes no difference to the way you care for the dog ,just make sure it goes to the right person who is willing to keep in touch and give you updates for peace of mind.

you shouldnt judge people by your own standards, i value all animals the same regardless of cost , very highly.

thanks

steve