topic gone again..........

AGAIN MY THREAD HAS BEEN REMOVED, CAN I PLEASE ASK WHY

I HAVE DONE NOWT OTHER THAN STATE FACTS,

IS IT5 OKAY FOR PEOPLE ON THIS SITE TO USE THERE AVATARS AN SIGNATURES AN ILLEGAL PHOTOS TO TRY AN PUT PEOPLE DOWN AN GET A RISE,

BUT WHEN THEY GET THE RISE, THEY SEEM TO HIT THE REPORT BUTTON.......

COME ON MODS, YOUS ARE GETTING TOOK FOR A BUNCH A c**ts, IMO

OR SHOULD I JUST RESORT TO GRASSING :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I removed it dotty, almost every thread lately resorts to name calling and its easy to get drawn in, been there myself on a couple of occasions over the years but the thread was pointless??? If you don't like someone thats fine, I feel the same with some members but starting a thread seems pointless, perhaps I'm being taken for a cnut but wouldn't be the first time..............

ive actually stop postn on here near enough due to idiots, there are about 3 members on here who just boil my piss , and actually involve themselves in every tread, and all there hunting is key board based.......please remove the cretins lol

• Like 1

ive actually stop postn on here near enough due to idiots, there are about 3 members on here who just boil my piss , and actually involve themselves in every tread, and all there hunting is key board based.......please remove the cretins lol

if that was aimed at me dfk. well all i can say is, i am guilty of it, but only when provoked

many off here have met me, an they will tell you i aint a KID,

tho i can ne very childish when the need arrises :thumbs:

• Like 2

if that was aimed at me dfk. well all i can say is, i am guilty of it, but only when provoked

wasnt aimed at you pal :thumbs:

atleast i got an answer this time

cheers for feck all :thumbdown:

so who is gonna do summat about the ILLEGAL pics posted on the board :icon_eek:

Dotty, I have no problem saying if I deleted a thread, because if I do I have a reason and don't mind explaining it. IF I see illegal photos I will remove them, as will other mods BUT the report button is there for a reason, your welcome for feck all :thumbs:

this is just a word of aadvice mate take it or leave it and it is aimed at everyone on this forum... when an idiot doesnt know what he is talking about ignor him show your maturity and move on.... the real fools arte the lads and lasses who entertain the childish ones as if they wernt entertained on here they would soon give up and move to another forum.... do the proper thing and ignot them.. thanks for reading atb lurchermania

• Like 3

Dotty, I have no problem saying if I deleted a thread, because if I do I have a reason and don't mind explaining it. IF I see illegal photos I will remove them, as will other mods BUT the report button is there for a reason, your welcome for feck all :thumbs:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

maybe,but theres children around :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: