the lads bday prezzie

x38

well picked up a whippet/sulikie/gray x whippet pup for him hes well happy .. its so lad back and follows him every where got it from mick c of hear hes got 2 left and theres nothing in them .... what size will he make and any info on this breed... i am used 28/29tts and this dog is just for bunnys but what is the protensh of this cross....atb x38

well picked up a whippet/sulikie/gray x whippet pup for him hes well happy .. its so lad back and follows him every where got it from mick c of hear hes got 2 left and theres nothing in them .... what size will he make and any info on this breed... i am used 28/29tts and this dog is just for bunnys but what is the protensh of this cross....atb x38

exchange it pal.......he'd be better off with a BLACK WATER CLUNGE MUNCHER BRED DOG....................wont let the lad down................ :whistling:

exchange it pal.......he'd be better off with a BLACK WATER CLUNGE MUNCHER BRED DOG....................wont let the lad down................ :whistling:

there a bit hardcore...for a seven year old but thanks for your in put you no the rest.....ps put your money your mouth is :icon_redface:

there a bit hardcore...for a seven year old but thanks for your in put you no the rest.....ps put your money your mouth is :icon_redface:

what money pal i dont remember any been involved in this.........ul just have to dilute the infamous BLACKWATER BLOOD that way it will be ok for the young lad atb pal :tongue2:

Edited by bull101

what money pal i dont remember any been involved in this.........ul just have to dilute the infamous BLACKWATER BLOOD that way it will be ok for the young lad atb pal :tongue2:

thay will be no going back...little accorn and that:db: ........the universe and beyond...:ninja:

thay will be no going back...little accorn and that:db: ........the universe and beyond...:ninja:

erm...........yeah...................that made f**k all sence to me pal but have fun :thumbs:

erm...........yeah...................that made f**k all sence to me pal but have fun :thumbs:

and you coming from never neverland..........so you no feck all about whippet crosses then ......:thumbs: