Fab shots :thumbs: I think racers have been overwhelmed by the warm reception they've received at Shirebrook.

Track looks superb and imagine it'll be meerly a matter of time before they have some opens on there and whippet racers from across the country will be going! :thumbs:

Cheers.. :thumbs: , lets hope it takes off, fingers crossed eh!.. must admit .. i'm getting itchy feet!

one of the above pics here.. bigger, click on it, should look a tad better!... :thumbs:

post-9466-026405700 1285535229_thumb.jpg

Fab shots :thumbs: I think racers have been overwhelmed by the warm reception they've received at Shirebrook.

Track looks superb and imagine it'll be meerly a matter of time before they have some opens on there and whippet racers from across the country will be going! :thumbs:

Cheers.. :thumbs: , lets hope it takes off, fingers crossed eh!.. must admit .. i'm getting itchy feet!

one of the above pics here.. bigger, click on it, should look a tad better!... :thumbs:

post-9466-026405700 1285535229_thumb.jpg

Spot on there Jac the people at Shirebrook Staff have been great. Can't believe used to race there as a young girl and back now all these years later helping run the club, its brill to see such enthusiasm, here's hoping a few more get itchy feet and invest in a few non peds to boost numbers at the club, looking good at the moment and hopefully can only get better.

Pics are great by the way thanks :thumbs:

is it the same people that run the whippet racein at poolsbrook on a wednesday

Not sure, :hmm: , close enough though, will ask next time im down there :thumbs: , didn't even know it was going on at Poolsbrook... is it a a recent thing?

Post code..... NG20 8TH... straight by the footy ground, :thumbs:

is it the same people that run the whippet racein at poolsbrook on a wednesday

Not sure, :hmm: , close enough though, will ask next time im down there :thumbs: , didn't even know it was going on at Poolsbrook... is it a a recent thing?

Post code..... NG20 8TH... straight by the footy ground, :thumbs:

they have been doing it for years down poolsbrook but they have stoped now for the winter they had there finals the other weekend

i was going to come and have a look at the one at shirebrook last saturday do they do lurcher raceing as them at poolsbrook do

Hi i was at Shirebrook on saturday with my whippets there were 4 Lurchers racing . The first race they were hand slipped in the second race they went in the traps and they all came out ok . Dogs and owners both had fun i will be there on sat morn come about 10.30 to 11 thats the time we weigh in the whippets . Look forward to seeing some more Lurchers .