SMK Super Grade XS19

welshlad27

All the power you need to hunt at sensible ranges, just need to make sure you can do your bit! Get into the garden, set out a 25m range and start putting rounds downrange. When you can reliably put a group of 5 pellets in a 25mm circle, then you can start shooting at live quarry!

I got 1 a few years ago for rabbit shooting where shotguns are too noisy & I can fault it. Ok it's no BSA or daystate but it's a fraction of the cost.

I got mine for £115 (I think) & scope with mounts was another £50 - £60. Although you could get 1 cheaper.

I put rws pellets through it & it is consistant.

I would say if you can afford it though that I wish I wud of got a better second hand gun instead, or forking the extra cash for a pcp. I had a go on a BSA super10 & what a toy that is!

The XS19 is a more than capable rifle :yes:

Love mine to bits, just dont shoot it as much as I want due to the trigger and my knackered finger tips :(

So I use my pcp with a much lighter trigger.

Im looking at getting the GRT trigger (or similar) sometime next year so I can put my springer back into action :yes:

Phantom

The XS19 is a more than capable rifle :yes:

Love mine to bits, just dont shoot it as much as I want due to the trigger and my knackered finger tips :(

So I use my pcp with a much lighter trigger.

Im looking at getting the GRT trigger (or similar) sometime next year so I can put my springer back into action :yes:

Phantom

as the above says

i had one a few months back powerfull,accurate and does take rabbits out at 30+yards no problems

atb steve